WPL/EPL Raid

There may even be non-new 60s that still have these quests waiting around...

I know that I just did Darrowshire on Durruck about a month ago... after nearly 8 months of it being in my questlog.

I'm with Durruck - just finished Darrowshire after having it for months on end.

The guild may be a good start, but don't forget that there are probably some in the SGA that need to complete or are willing to help with those quests.

Yep I'll grab SGA as well. I figure there are others with these...trying to get a sense of who and we'll go from there for date/time.

Tarrus - the Mantles of the Dawn quest... if that's the one that you have to turn in 10 Valor Tokens.... you get those by turning in scourgestones. The Valor Tokens do 3 things:
1) Fulfill that quest, giving you access to shoulder enchants.
2) Can be turned in at Light's Hope Chapel (EPL) for a Craftman's Writ
3) Can be "burned" (r-clicked) for an additional 25 AD reputation points.

I would recommend not using them for Craftsman's Writs. I have a pile of them you can have if you're interested in doing those turnins for Insignias.

I would recommend not using them for Craftsman's Writs. I have a pile of them you can have if you're interested in doing those turnins for Insignias.

I completely agree with Randy here. If you are not aware on what the Writ's are, you turn in 1 token and get 1 Writ. The Writ is a quest where you have to obtain a certain amount of an item, 10 Wicked Leather Headbands for example. Well, if you are not a leatherworker, you'll need to find someone to make these for you. You then have to farm or buy the mats. This can get extremely expensive. This wouldn't be so bad if you got to pick the Writ that you wanted, however they are random and it is possible to get multiple ones. This would mean you can have 3+ of the Supply 10 Wicked Leather Headband ones. The chances of myself (a tailor) doing this are slim and none, and I just wasted 3 tokens. Not worth it.

Back