WoWPro

Joshinator

Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak 3 Server Opera
With the discussion of Zygor's paid guides going on, I figured I'd make a post about WoWPro.

It's basically a free alternative to Zygors, and it does almost the same stuff. It is volunteer created though, so at times, it does have issues. I used it to get a character to 58. I then got a little irritated as this was right after cataclysm's release, so it had some bugs at higher levels. However now they have updated it, and i plan on resubbing and trying the new version. It should have improved a lot.

If your interested in it, just google it and bam! your there :D

I would second WoWPro. I used it to level JT from 45 to 70 doing some of the new cataclysm old world updated content and it worked ok. BC and WotLK have the most accurate guides at the moment though but will change as the old guides get updated. It's concept of quest circuits really make leveling fast and productive. If you don't like installing addons, they have a site too that you can pull up the guides if you have a 2nd monitor/computer to view side by side or don't mind alt-tab'ing a lot.

Back