WOW VS GUILD WARS

One thing I do wish we had in GW is the freedom of movement..climbing, swimming, jumping, etc.. Also other forms of transportation besides running, traveling , oh and Wurms :)

One thing I do wish we had in GW is the freedom of movement..climbing, swimming, jumping, etc.. Also other forms of transportation besides running, traveling , oh and Wurms :)

GW2 will have freedom of movement. And im sure they will some kind of mount like thingy..

althought from what i know about WoW, i would much rather choose to teleport anywhere i want rather than run/ride all over.

yeah I agree, it is very time saving; but farming or trying to get the exploration track..it would be fun to have a mount.

34982.jpg

k theres taht and
27946.jpg

56569.jpg

shall i continue?
29872.jpg

thats just a couple

btw how do wow weapons look so fake compared to GW? those GW weapons u were showing looked like they were made out of ice and stuff dont see that as realist :D

Hmm..I personally like the way Gw looks by far. Yet, that is my mere personal preference; or perhaps the screenshots dont do the game justice.

ya, personally i hate the graphics in WoW... they remind me too much of bulgy cartoons.. but then again, so do the warriors in GW, but not as much as in WoW.

fyi you can search for wow servers that dont cost any money, and you can dl the client by using the 10day thing on the full sight, but anwayz, if you wanted to try it out just search for wow servers or something like that it works theres sites that give 100+ greatest wow servers (unnofical)

fyi if you do this and find one that makes you pay to play, dont do it unless its the real wow, but otherwise they can be sued allong with anyone paying for it, anwayz gl happy hunting

I did enjoy jumping off of things in WoW. That was about it, though.

I did enjoy jumping off of things in WoW. That was about it, though.

The only reason to buy a jumping/puzzle game is so that you can have endless hours of fun killing yourself in totally stupid moves. I rather like not having the ability to fall down cliffs, imagine how many newbs you would loose because they stepped too far.

The only reason to buy a jumping/puzzle game is so that you can have endless hours of fun killing yourself in totally stupid moves. I rather like not having the ability to fall down cliffs, imagine how many newbs you would loose because they stepped too far.

Some of the ways to blow yourself across the map in halo are fun too :)

When I think of all the times I have run along the edge of a cliff for map exploration points..........yea I'm glad I'm in GW

Kel Queen of all Europe

If you're paying attention to the game, then you probably won't have to worry about falling off any cliffs. Just a 70 NE Druid's observation.

And how could you not love a game thats endorsed by William Shatner and Mr.T?
http://worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html

But in all honesty, I've played GW since the final beta, and I love it, still love it. But I also love WoW. I still play them both. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for. Each game has its ups and each game has its downs.

Also someone mentioned private servers... take it from a guy who has tried many, they're mostly accelerated to a ridiculous degree. Heck I've even set up a private server on my local machine just for kicks, but it gets boring really fast that way when everything comes to you that easily. Private servers are extremely buggy as well. Not to mention the fact that they're illegal and can get you sued by Blizz. Besides if you want to try out either Guild Wars or WoW, just get a 14day free pass, both games have them.

I got a 14-day pass for WoW inside the Diablo Battle chest I recently bought; however, I am hooked on GW! :) All kidding aside, I have finally wrapped my mind around GW and the way it operates and I absolutely love it; even though i cant jump or fall(Which is probably a blessing considering how clumsy I am ).

It just isn't as satisfying, being able to dive headfirst into the ground is entertaining for hours on end.

Well, it was that or wait for enough whatevers to spawn, so I could try to get to them before the other fifteen people and get enough drops to complete my quest.

Climbing and jumping was more fun.

Back