WoW still going...

I have been playing on Exodar. I found a decent raiding guild that I have my 90s in. But it would welcome someone to level new toons with as well.

Not much it seems. I have been playing actively. I see Mavelin now and then.

WoW guild

I am with Legion of Angels on Dragonblight. Guild Level 25. Alliance I am. Causeiam or Ionbick or Bickiam :)

Woot, finally got my Insane title! I also finally bit the bullet and picked up a new computer. WoW looks amazing now and I have like zero lag. I can actually move around to avoid poop and actually be of use in raids now. I still remember back in the day when we were raiding, Angry would bump an add right in front of me and I lagged so bad, I couldn't grab it. *LOL*

Anyways, I saw Bluberry and Azami on last nite, I think they're getting rdy for WoD a bit. Me and Azami did a lil LFR. Feel free to add me, Goteeman#1836. I can help with timeless isle or maybe we can do some LFR or flex. Maybe we can figure out a nite that's good for most of us and we can do LFR together on a weekly basis. I wouldn't mind gearing up my pally tank a bit. :)

Last edited:
I am on Exodar, PvE, Alliance. I have a guild created, for myself mainly. I have several lvl 90 toons there. I can't afford to move them all to a new server tho. The funny thing is, I have a Mage named Klaatu. lol

All the recruiting here was disappointing, I felt like trying to keep this one together was swimming upstream

Maybe we should have a discussion about the realms, since Blizz is merging so many of them. Perhaps we can decide on a server to use before WoD launches.
For me, I have never been into PvP so have always been on a PvE server. Exodar seems to be well balanced with population, not too many and not too few. Though I am sure there are others. The merging, tho, I see as really hurting some realms. From what I have read and understand, many left Moonguard because of the players going overboard with sex. Then I heard Wyrmrest Accord was good, but now those realms are merged and Goldshire is just aweful, tho that place can be avoided to some extent.

I have several 90s, and would not have a problem moving one or two to a new server if there would be good activity. But at $25 per character, moving is not a simple thing. I would like to start getting into end game content, but I am disillusioned by most of the current raiding guilds and how raiders tend to flash through the content solely to quickly get to the end and get the gear. I like to enjoy the story of things, so rushing through on my first run is not fun to me. I was rushed through Ice Crown Citadel and had no idea what was happening.

As for PvP, I don't care for the open world PvP, but if we had a good dedicated group doing battlegrounds or arena battles, I might find that interesting.

Any one have other thoughts?

Last edited:
I agree about WrA. There is a guild on the Horde side, I believe. I always play Alliance myself. I had a character there for a while, and yes many of the people were very friendly, but I really had to turn off Trade Chat and avoid Goldshire. While there are a lot of players hanging around Goldshire on the Exodar server, they are mainly duelers and are not running around with their clothes off and such. lol

If any1 remembers me and you're not a bnet realid friend already add hsumm1976@yahoo.com or alhana76#1363 whichever you prefer just send a note so i know its you and not an oqueue add.

I might be tempted to resub to WoW if there were a large group of us on consistently. And I'd totally be down for a rated BG or arena, or some kind of PvE as well. Wyrmrest is actually a very good server (isn't there another Christian guild there?); the community is very helpful and friendly, and there is random RP which really adds to the atmosphere.

Yes, SOLA is on Wrym and we are ramping up for the expansion. We have new officers, which include some from Redeemed and many of our players are from TOJ/CGA. You can expect some heavy recruiting on all the major sites as the Xpac draws near. I am not sure we have a "large group" as you desire but I feel we should be there shortly.

There are also two Christian guilds on Thunderhorn (By His Stripes & Narrow Path) who have remained active through all of WoWs ups and downs. Both have active raid groups and have run joint events with each other and other Christian guilds (when they were active on the server).

The new patch is pretty great, so many things to love. I am looking forward to this next month as the xpac approaches.

Back