WoW questions

It would function as a helpful tool for Christians everywhere. It would be kind of like Narnia in a way, teaching the principles of Christ through the medium of MMORPG's. I feel that this would be a good method of educating people about Jesus Christ.

It's been an ambition of mine for quite some time.

The Chronicles of Narnia was just vague enough to please everyone and vague enough to where no particular group could say "Hey that's wrong!"

C.S. Lewis managed this by making its storyline only telling a few basic and widely accepted morals (they are great tales though).

If you want to solve the deeper questions like "Is playing a Warlock in a game blasphemy?", then it would require a much deeper storyline than the Chronicles of Narnia has, and thus it would most likely step on someone's feet...

Last edited:
The Chronicles of Narnia was just vague enough to please everyone and vague enough to where no particular group could say "Hey that's wrong!"

And yet, I've still heard people make charges of Universalism, which are rather unfounded, seeing as several characters don't make it in the end.

People like to complain no matter what, if we accept that we can't please everybody then I think the mmo would be a good idea. Some people just like to complain for no reason afterall.

I agree with that last statement, people do like to complain purposely, it's worse when they do it just to get somebody fired.

I've seen you post here before, dark, and I'm really glad you are actively seeking answers! :D A faith as small as a mustard seed can still grow to be an unconquerable force for god. ;) Anyways, I think what everyone else has said is exactly right... And I want to personally welcome you to our loving family, eshena! We all wub you berry much! *hugs* Anyways... What I would do, is try to listen to what your heart says to you when you play your warlock. God speaks to us through our hearts, as our minds are easily corruptable... And if you feel uncomfortable, or at unease when you play your warlock, that may be a sign... But... Really, the best thing you can honestly do, is pray for god to send his holy spirit into you to give you godly judgement, and clear sight for what's right for you!! Others may not agree with me sooo... This is all in my opinion =]

Back