WoW Guilds?

Will303

Hello friends-
I don't know if you've read the forums over at GWGuru, but ANet has put out a document to their investors showing that GW2 has 2010-2011 release date!!! =( So, I've decided to try WoW during this extended break.

Anyone got a good Christian Guild I could join? Also, will you pass on your in game name? I have no clue what to do. But I'm a fast learner! =)
Blessings,
Will =)

There's Redeemed on Stonemaul, great Christian guild. There's also a guild on Terenas, named...

I would start with the ToJ guilds Bowser has said. From what I can tell, they are a solid group. However, WoW is like oil in my water.. so idk. :p

and would you mind giving a link to where you found this. I was just at Guru and didn't see anything.

Redeemed had 47ppl online at 9pm PST last night...that is a incredible large population late at night for a Christian Guild....look no further ;-)

oh yeah, btw my name in-game on Stonemaul is Takehiko or Tebran.

We play as Alliance, so make sure you choose an alliance character! if you choose horde you won't be able to play with us. I hope to see you on. And if you need anything at all, just let me know! I'd love to quest with you.

Ahh I have seen that post before. I guess I didn't process it enough to realize what exactly that meant.

Thanks Bowser. I'll look you up. I have a an Alliance lvl 17 Shaman on Stonemaul named Salvado. :)

Cool, between 2010 and 2011... then again I should pick up the GWs game and re-introduce myself to my characters. Though as mentioned there is The Forgiven on Terenas in WoW so if you are ever on that server you can give any one of us a shout I play Havara or Thomkins (though Thomkins is not part of the guild yet).

I don't know what server it's in, but one of my friends is the leader of Tears of the Saints. I'll ask him next time I see him if you want.

Thanks guys! Your input allowed me to find a home with Redeemed on Stonemaul. It's an awesome Christian guild.
I'm only lvl 39, but I'm having fun!
=)

Sweet! While I am sad you've fallen to the Dark Side. I'm glad you found a gray area in that darkness ;)

Don't forget to stop by every now and again.

Back