WOW Beta Account Information

Server Beta 4 lagged very bad last night, couldn't even exit the game...

Just started, very awesome game, beta though.

I started a Human Warrior at beta 1 and beta 4. Name is Corp.

Bowser it seems the people I was telling you about will be playing on server 15 and probably stick there.  Last I heard anyway.  My primary char will have this name on each server if we cant figure it out so you guys can find your "Angel."  I have still not decided how long I may play this game but since my husband has already bought me the game I will have an account unless he steals it.
                                                           Blessings,"Angel"

we rly need to make up our minds here seriously i have a 13 on 4 which i cant get on anymore -_-, a 15 on 13 and a 10 on 16. Bowser made a char yesterday on server 16 so there Him(Scott) me(Scythirium) and vipermurder (vipermurder) ingame names are (.....) plz join guys
biggrin.gif

Hopefully, when the release comes, their wont be any confusion to which server everyone is 'trying' to be on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] i have a 13 on 4;a 15 on 13;a 10 on 16

What do you guys think about beta test server 12?  It's a pvp server in mountain time.

I thought beta 4 might cool down.  I figured that if enough people got tired of it then they'd leave, and it would basically clear everything up for us.  So far this hasn't happened, or hasn't seemed to.

Anyway...sorry for all of this.

My name is Scotty on there.

I just started playing, I have a level 5 dwarf priest on server 12. The name is Tudor.

Anyone thought or tried the roleplaying server? It probably doesn't have much lag and probably won't be filled with griefers or other annoying people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Weazel @ Nov. 11 2004,1:18)]Anyone thought or tried the roleplaying server? It probably doesn't have much lag and probably won't be filled with griefers or other annoying people.
Yes it will.  They're called role-players
tounge.gif

I started a few characters on server 39, a brand new PvP server pacific time. Names are Calixte and Weazel. Since it's new, the highest level I saw was about 13 (Mine is level 9) and there is absolutely zero lag and crashes.

ya nothing wrong with us rpers
smile.gif
!

Anyway Blednnyn and I didnt bother to read forums before playing beta and made characters on rp server 35. I have a currently lvl 9 night elf druid named Kadashia and he has a 7 druid named Bledie. I'm sure we'll ahve tons of alts all over..we always do.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jasmina @ Nov. 12 2004,6:33)]ya nothing wrong with us rpers
smile.gif
!

Anyway Blednnyn and I didnt bother to read forums before playing beta and made characters on rp server 35. I have a currently lvl 9 night elf druid named Kadashia and he has a 7 druid named Bledie. I'm sure we'll ahve tons of alts all over..we always do.
tounge.gif
yay! Jaz, you and Bled gonna join us for WoW or do ya'll have plans already? Its good to see you around.

Cory

Ya, Blednnyn and I have decided we will mostly join you all for release. Hopefully whatever server we choose will at least try to roleplay their characters (we are not hard core rpers but still like to rp as much as we can) Anyway we dont want to miss a chance to hang out with all you guys...thats what kept us in daoc as long as we did heh. Greatest group of people i've ever met in game. See ya in wow.

imma gonna play on the RP server with Jaz and Bled until release. Plankeye started a char there as well, and I know bowser has been lurking there.
wink.gif

Cory

if we can get back in to play heh. Havent been able to log back in for a couple hours. If we do you may also find us as humans named Jazmina and Torer

Back