WoW Arena in 22 seconds :D

I've had faster ones then that :p

Oo oo let me guess the opposing team's combo:

Ret Pally, Dk.

Chains of ice! Hammer of Justice! Plague strike,

JUDGMENTOFCOMMAND-CRUSADERSTRIKE-SCOURGESTRIKE-SCOURGESTRIKE-SPINNINGSHIELDSOFDEATH-HAMMEROFGG!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That could definitely end in less than 22 seconds.

o mr fuzzy and me had some interesting ones! one were the other team jumped to our starting point and yeah... it hurt... a lot lol
oo or a dk pally when they first came out and were completely OP... hmm or rogue rogue i think that hurt... whats some other ones mr fuzzy?

Ohh lets see...We ownt some pretty fast too in the starting brackets lol... There was the double rogue...Invised arcane mage rogue... Ummm... Yeah the people that cheated through the wall... Good ole' wow pvp...

wasnt there a double priest team were my pet and your treants kills the one priest while we killed the other one?

good times good times! if i came back now though i would be close to that bad haha
or remember that one time it was you 1v1 against i think another druid? or was it a priest... and it went on for like 30 minutes and he finally just left

haha it seems so! ug i miss those days sometimes! or when we tried 5v5 and went against the same team over and over good times good times..
you know i think we hijacked this thread... o well

Back