Worms Reloaded: Free weekend on Steam

Jabberwocky

If you have never experienced the goodness that is Worms, or if you like Worms, but have not picked up Worms Reloaded, now is your chance to try Worms Reloaded for free.

Steam is having a Worms Reloaded free weekend. You can download and play the multiplayer version of the game for free until Monday morning. If you like the game, you can pick it up for under $7 (normally $20).

My family and I have been playing Worms games since Worms Armageddon came out. We currently own two copies of the game, but have setup a (old) third computer this weekend so all three of us could play. We are having a blast. Highly recommended.

Steam ended the free weekend early (Sunday afternoon). :( I was all geared up to play Worms Reloaded with Corp.fox, Shadetaker, and Sarugon last night only to realize the "Play" button had been replaced with "Purchase"--after downloading the 3GB game.

Oh well. There's always the next free weekend. :)

Yay! Saudi sent me a gift copy of Worms Reloaded! :D

So who's up for a game? :)

Sweet! My wife and I will have to play against you soon.
Sounds great! I'll be playing in ToJ's TF2sday and Left 4 Wednesday game nights, but I'll try to round up a few people for a Worms Reloaded match Thursday or Friday.

Back