World of Warcraft

Wh1te Out

I am now a sheep.. well, my character more closely resembles a large bull, but you get the point.

I'm on the Hellscream server and I am a Tauren Hunter, so I play on the Horde side. Anyone that wants to hook up for some action and to give me some help leveling, I'd love the company.

Character name is "Kahveh"

It's a good thing I'm starting with an IQ 100% above average then. ;)

dah come join me on stonemaul i get so bored, almost all of redeemed in like 70 and so my 35 does nothing but try adn find groups for gnomer and SM while attempting to level lol

dah come join me on stonemaul i get so bored, almost all of redeemed in like 70 and so my 35 does nothing but try adn find groups for gnomer and SM while attempting to level lol
Gnomer is 30% of the reason I quit playing WoW.

Zul'Farrak was the other 70%.

That aside, I found that I enjoyed playing as Horde more than playing as Alliance. The Alliance player base seems to have a much higher percentage of less mature players. I even had a solid Horde PUG (pick-up group) or two when I was leveling Yiska, my Tauren Shaman, to the big ol' 2-1.

EDIT: Sorry, that post wasn't particularly relevant or uplifting.

I did check the CGA's List of Christian WoW Guilds, but didn't find any on the Hellscream server.

Last edited:
You know....I still don't get why having different servers is 'good idea'. I get the lag/crashing/etc.......so build a better system. I can't stand having to first check with EVERYONE i want to play with before starting a game, and then have to decide who I don't get to play with because they're on a DIFFERENT SERVER!!!!

OK, I'm done with that rant......on a completely different note I was looking at least getting the WoW demo.....

Back