World of Tanks!

Luvdiscgolf

I just tried out the free MMO game World of Tanks a few days ago...and I'm still playing! I was curious if anyone else has tried out this game? There are several things I like abou it so far:
#1. It's free.
#2. The game play is simple and enjoyable.
#3. The graphics are pretty good.
#4. The gameplay is divided into quick matches.

You hop in a tank from your garage and go play a match, similar to playing a match in a fps game like TF2. After the match (15 minutes max) you go back to the garage, repair and resupply your tank, automatically collect your experience points, winnings and exp for your crew; then go back out and battle again. So, for me it has some of the same draw of a fps with the character-style advancement of a MMO game. It's also set in the WW2 time period which if any of you are into history, literally changed the world.

Has anyone else played, and if so, what are your thoughts on the game?

People rarely play this.

If you do a search of "World of tanks", you'll see it 2 times...

I used to play it but its not as exciting as BC2's tank warfare.

I play it a fair bit, pretty enjoyable and once you get higher tier tanks the clan war battles are interesting (if you in a clan and they take part of them)
Oh and remember you don't have to wait for the match to end. If your in a match and you die fairly quick just hit exit battle, the tank you brought in will be locked until the match is over but you can just into another tank and start a different match.

Yup, I'm still loving the game! I've been working with the Soviet and American light tanks.

Viglundr, if you want to connect in game sometime, my username is of course: Luvdiscgolf

Back