woot new computer

And yet, wouldn't it be better using a single high GB hard drive than multiple low GB hard drives?

That is true, Hes, however, mostly for digital cameras, camcorders and external devices such as scanners, printers, etc. Although, from Wikipedia, it does say Firewire is expectational on video and audio devices.

Unless, michaelpi, has a interest with using it, then al-righ-ty then; okay dokie; got it; understood.

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -Proverbs 15:1

Has anyone noticed Mikey's parents are extremely rich...lol. My parents would never buy a gift for me near over $500 unless it was college funding or support for a car! Man alive Mike, be very thankful! I hope to achieve a super-computer one day too, one that can run something good. You know, like a game I can run on full graphics without crying myself to sleep later that night from lagg. Yeah...lol.

Has anyone noticed Mikey's parents are extremely rich...lol. My parents would never buy a gift for me near over $500 unless it was college funding or support for a car! Man alive Mike, be very thankful! I hope to achieve a super-computer one day too, one that can run something good. You know, like a game I can run on full graphics without crying myself to sleep later that night from lagg. Yeah...lol.
I had to work my rear off for my desktop and laptop. My parents are fairly mean, they sent me to college with "dont come back to us when you run out of money", fun.

I always warn people who get frequent computers and upgrades. It wont last forever so dont get your tastes too high.

well my last computer was 2 years ago and i cant run aney games aneymore so i did think it was time for a new one

i went 3 1/2 before mine crapped out and before that, 6 years

in all things considered, back then there was no major advantage to owning a new computer every 3 years, that was unless you wanted to run windows.

Oh and I think windows 3.11 was definately the best :p

Ummm... right. 3.11. Gotcha. *acts like I'm walking away, then whips a coconut at VK's head* GOT HIM!!! TIE HIM DOWN BEFORE HE WAKES UP

Back