Wizard might be getting a job *gasp*

Wizard Bihuq

Well, I had an interview over the phone with Epic, a company who develops and maintains medical software, primarily database software, two Fridays ago, and they invited me to chilly WI for an on-site interview. This interview is on Wednesday and I'm being flown up on Tuesday, so it's exciting and all that's on my mind right now ^_^". Nerves are started to get the better of me, so prayers are much appreciated. We'll see how this turns out later this week and I can't wait to tell people the news, hopefully good news ^^.

Alright Wiz!! Congrats on the call back. Will be praying for further progress :)

Praying still - they wouldn't be flying you up there if they were not very interested. Remember, they want you almost as much as you want the job.

Got back not too long ago. It went very well in my opinion. They'll tell me their final decision in the next couple of weeks. Epic is planning on expanding a lot over the summer and there seems to be a lot of recruits, but also a lot of positions available. I even had a take a small test (and I thought I was never going to see those little blue exam books again). All in all, twas a fun experience and my recruiter will keep in contact with me. Thank you all very much for your prayers and I'm very much still in the running for one of two positions at the company. I'll give you all new info as I receive it, but for now bed time xD

We'll keep you in prayer until you hear back. Sounds promising, though. I really don't think they would have flown you in unless they were VERY interested.

Some more good news (I think ^_^")! They called me two days ago (I've been busy cleaning out my apartment near my old college and could not get to a computer till now) saying that two more positions opened up and that if it was okay for people from those positions could call me and tell me what it's all about. They said that before they make a final decision, they want me to be informed of what's going on (I assume so that I can tell them which position I like best). Haven't had a call from them yet, but I'm expecting it today or tomorrow since my recruiter then told me that they'll have a final decision for me by the end of the week. I'm excited (and tired, lots of late night driving recently which explains my lack of coherent sentence formation xD) for it seems that they want me but don't know where to put me! ^^

That is great news - now they have to fill more positions! Pray - go figure.

It's official, I has a job! Details later, right now working with logistics and calling friends and family ^^ Ty for all of your prayers and words of encouragement :D

Back