Wish Lists

I am looking for a axe grip of fortitude (25+) for my mesmer. And any melee weapons(beside hammers) w/ + damage against hexed opponents are nice. Oh and healonic if you ever want a partner while farming let me know

If Halonic is in-game (which is most of the time) he is either helping a guildie, about to farm, in the midst of farming, or about to finish a farming run. Sometimes I go solo, sometimes I take henchies, sometimes I go in a PUG. Farming with SoE always ranks at the top of my list.

I am about to solo the lightning drakes at Gates of Kryta. I get golds and purples every run. I'll keep ya'lls wants in mind.

List of free greens for SoE. Please USE them if you take them. My storage is getting full. The closest I have come to a modded fire wand is a purple fire staff with a casting speed bonus (7% I think).

Vilnars Claw
Galigords Rod
Gargash Recurve Bow
Malinons Skull Crusher
Flints Fleshcleaver
Thornbeards Horned Bow
Korvalds Chakram
Thorgall's Shield

Okay...that ones gone......looking for another.

Only one green has been taken.....back up and see list.

Last edited:
I can use a Healing and/or Smiting Monk Staff or Wand if anyone has one also I am looking for something Good for My Necro/Monk

Ok.....everyone is always wanting to give Halonic something for helping them out. Here it is: orange dye. No, I am not kidding. I have about 5 in storage and would like to add to my collection. I am colorblind and orange is something that is pleasing to my eye (not to mention thats Its the University of Texas' color). Every time I have dyed anything in-game it has been orange......so.....in anticipation of future armor....gimme your oranges.

Normally I would not give up these 6 orange Dyes up to a Texas Fan since I am a Florida Gator fan, as well AS a CU Buffs fan. I am a little mad about that 70-3 score. I hate teams who run up the score to make themsleves look better, when in the end it is going to make USC look even that much better when they win 65-40. But Because you are a very dear friend Halonic I will give you my Orange Dye.

one2dredd said:
Normally I would not give up these 6 orange Dyes up to a Texas Fan since I am a Florida Gator fan, as well AS a CU Buffs fan. I am a little mad about that 70-3 score. I hate teams who run up the score to make themsleves look better, when in the end it is going to make USC look even that much better when they win 65-40. But Because you are a very dear friend Halonic I will give you my Orange Dye.

lol...if they wanted to run up the score, they would have scored 100. They got 70 without trying too hard. :D Oh, and USC doesn't have a prayer. The 'Horns are gonna put the smack down.

By the way, I have 2 gold Fire Wands in my storage that are free to anyone who wants to use them. I can't remember the mods on them but I know one of them gives like +5 energy while your health's above 50%. If you are interested, I'll show/give them to you on Friday night. I will be on there late so don't be looking for me in the evening. My Xfire ID is astrod00d.

I could use Thorgall's Shield for my warrior.
And Flint's Fleshcleaver for my Ele.

I also have several Orange dye that I would be glad to give you, just remind me ....

Hey halonic......i could use Gargash Recurve Bow or Thornbeards Horned Bow!
Whichever one is better...im not sure so...hold the best one for me...or if sumone wants one of them give 'em the one of choice. I'll prolly be on this weekend, so it would be greatly appriciated! Thx!

I said fire wand earlier, but honestly, I don't know what is best for my E/Mo ... so if any of your have any suggestions, let me know.

Back