Wish Lists

Halonic

I farm A LOT (no snickers there.....lol). Most of my farming is in Sorrows or UW or Fissure. It came to mind that I probably sell a lot of stuff to the merchant that others might find useful. This is sort of the reverse of the "free items to give away" threads.

What I would like is for everone to post ONE ITEM that you would like to have. These are not items to sell, rather items you personally intend to use. I will try to fulfill your lists as I find them. i will not SELL you anything. These will be free gratis. Don't go feeling sorry for Halonic.....I did inventory today and my liquid (gold) assets in Guild Wars is 670k (not counting 85 rubies and 85 sapphires).

Obviously I will not give you a superior absorption rune or any other high dollar "top of the line" items. I hardly ever try to sell any weapons in-game anymore unless it has a +15 damage mod. I sell lots of weapons with +13 or +14 damage mods to the merchant. Perhaps you could use some of these?

Weapon upgrades is the same story. I just sell em to the merchant unless they are top-of the-line stuff. Just today I have sold two major vigors to the merchant for 3.5k apiece. Never even tried to sell them to people.

Anything that you think might have a value of less than 10k I would be glad to give you. A lot of our guildmates are currently using weapons that I have given them. Here is the rest of you a chance to join that list.

One final thought. Those of us going to Sorrow's Sunday night are searching for green items. if you have never gotten a green item and are signed up on the list, I currently have two to give away following that run. Be sure to sign up on the list Pastori has provided for the Sorrow's run. It is my goal that ALL who go to Sorrow's that night come away with at least their first greenie. If you don't get a drop then I will GIVE you one (assuming that I have enough).

Hmm.... THE WHOLE PYROMANCERS ARMOR FROM DROKNARS!

Lol, j/k. Too bad you can't sell armor... :(

Anyway I'm not sure. I'll have to check.

Ok, when you get to Droknar's have all your cloth and scales and I'll take care of the armor. Let me know when you are ready.

No, you cannot ethically sell armor. When you have it crafted it comes customized just for you. There is no way to "uncustomize" it.

At least I bought some Pyromancers armor from LA to hold me over ;)

How far is Droknars from the mission AFTER bloodstone fen?

quite some time actually if u follow the missions i think isnt it? cuz im in the desert currently. but yeah, ummm any fire wands (i dont like staffs cuz i like using the 2ndary stuff) with like nice stats?

Don't have a fire wand right now, but I'll remember. I pick them up occasionally with mods. I sold one a few weeks back to the merchant that had +13 energy mod but -1 regen.

I have a minor AND major rune of vigor, a ranger rune of marksmanship, a mesmer rune of fast-casting and a mesmer rune of Inspiration magic, um... a whole bunch of them.

Since I can't use most of them... WHO WANTS EM?!

I have a hammer Grip of Fortitude +29 I am trying to sell it but have not been able to it is worth around 20k but for a Guildy really really cheap :) If your nice I might give it to ya :0). And I need something Nice for a Healing monk and a Nice Fire/Air wand or a killer staff.

Hmmm let me think I like the idea but not sure I want it of me. :0) I hate pictures of my self lol

Sooo.... any word on these wishes coming true? Do you still have a hammer grip of fortitude you want to sell me cheap?

That grip plus a vampiric haft will help me out with the knockdown warrior i'm trying to make Joeyface Babybird into. It should help us with our Balanced builds for tombs, too.

No modded fire wands yet. I have a modded fire staff, a +28 fortitude staff wrapping, a smiting rod with +11 energy mod, a zealous sword, and a +14 damage bow with +15 enchantment mod. Those are the only things I have kept thinking that guildies might like so far. Still looking for a decent modded fire wand.

Back