[Wildstar] Christian Based - Family Friendly Guild/Clan - SOLA - (Dominion - Orias)

ewoksrule

sola-guild-banner-logo2-nobg.png
SOLA is a Dominion guild on the Orias server. We are looking to recruit more fine people as we launch our latest Chapter into Wildstar. We are a group of gamers who seek to develop a community of Acceptance and Encouragement!

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all the games we play, including Wildstar. We will strive to provide clean chat channels, forums and VoIP for our members and their families.

SOLA is a Christian led guild that is active in many current MMO's. We are looking forward to chapters starting in many upcoming games as well. We are a growing community of caring people, with a desire to enjoy the games we are playing. While SOLA was founded by Christians, it is NOT Required for Membership. All we expect of our membership is to be respectful to others and uphold the honor of the Guild.

We have gamers of every type, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers, and PvPers. We will work to be active in all areas of Wildstar and we will strive to accomplish everything Wildstar has to offer, with a major focus on the Elder Game (Raiding).

The only requirement for membership is to read and agree to our code of conduct. You will need to fill out our application with a bit of information about yourself. If you have any questions, comments or ever want to meet us, come on over to SolaGuild.com

We have forums and an active Mumble voice chat system. We have members on nightly in various games, many of whom will be playing Wildstar with us.

Come join us in Wildstar as we Defend the Dominion.

May HE Bless us All as we tell our Story for HIS Glory!

[video=youtube_share;-rcf96h3T6I]http://youtu.be/-rcf96h3T6I[/video]

Guild Name:
SOLA

Guild Leader:
WhiteDusk

Officers:
Jume/Ezrat
Simma/Chili/Bama
Ewo/Ewox

Most Active Time Zone:
NA Timezones (PST-EST)

Faction:
Dominion

Server:
Orias

Primary Focus:
PvE (Raiding and Dungeons)

Environment:
Family-Friendly

Raid Frequency/times:
Tentative raid schedules will be worked on for PST and EST timezones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carbine changed the Server names for launch.

SOLA will be playing on Orias, a PVE server of Dominion faction.

Last edited:
I am giddy like my kids on Xmas morning. Hoping for a smooth launch and entertainment for many months to come!

We got our copies in today at work. Of course they are not released yet to sell, but I did notice this game. Looks very interesting.

This is the one to rule them all! Has not been such a full featured MMO released, ever really.

Last edited:
Well I guess it is time to go to bed. That was a great launch! I can't think of another MMO that offers this much content and was this polished at launch.

Last edited:
This is the one to rule them all! Has not been such a full featured MMO released, ever really.

/sarcasm on- I have never heard you say anything like this before about an MMO! <Pulls out wallet and throws money at the game!> /off

/poke

I dunno man, just about every mmo of late is an experience in waiting for them to deliver post launch. This is the first to have so much ready at launch. No waiting on future promises to keep you interested and the level of polish and lack of bugs is very high.

The addon system is the best I have ever seen , I'm running over 25 awesome mods at launch thanks the the devs providing a fantastic scripting language to the community and support it.

From what I remember (take that with a grain of salt), GW2 had a pretty good start... as did SWTOR. So, I'm really holding back judgement until I experience the end-game content; that's where all the other games fell on their faces.

From what I remember (take that with a grain of salt), GW2 had a pretty good start... as did SWTOR. So, I'm really holding back judgement until I experience the end-game content; that's where all the other games fell on their faces.

Wisdom, acquired by experience :) .

I still hope your guild takes off though Ewoks :) !

Last edited:
I just have to echo what Ewoks said. The launch has been mega-smooth. Massive queues for those on the high pop servers. We waited an hour tops till login issues were sorted out and it has been smooth since, barring a few non-critical in game bugs. Last I checked yesterday we are sitting just shy of 60 members, with several more we are trying to catch up with for invites.

If anyone over here is coming to join us, hop on Mumble. Its the quickest way to catch and invite (the who function doesn't allow you to search for guild, regrettably)

Back