Wii power bowling

Shyfroggy

Ok, here is my question with concerns to the training and to the wii power bowling training......

I read online that on the very last one - 91 pins I think, that if you go all the way to the edge and throw it on the rail, making sure it stays up there till the end, that it will drop and cause this explosion that knocks down all the pins which scores you double.......

Has anybody tried this? We have and when we made it to the end it just said "0 pins"...

ive heard of a couple friends doin it but never seen it

I've done it, so has Tek. It's possible. (We were kind of obsessed with it until we finally got it.)

What Shy's describing has happened a few times too. I don't know what makes it different. I think sometimes the ball falls off the rail after it's already out of view. Maybe? I don't know.

I found that I couldn't get the power strike until I saw it in action. Click here for a demonstration of the cheat on Youtube.

i actually did it on the first try at my friends house, im age 27 now :D

I finally was able to do the power bowling thing! So I have a gold medal....

Now I'm working towards platinum in hitting the green and power bowling!

my highest wii bowlign score is 199

i WAS pro until i got a 148 game.

i havent even gotten a medal on power bowling.

and, my wii age is 29

Cool beans...

Real life bowling best - 175
Wii bowling best - 299 (yes 1 off a perfect!)

Gold medals on all 3 bowling training. And yes i have done the 91 pin cheat. Heres a quick breakdown.

From start switch to turn with A.
Press right twice.
Switch to move with A.
Go as far right as you can.

Hurl the ball with a little left spin (normally occurs naturally if right handed) and remember to release late so it jumps onto the rail.

Has anyone got gold on the tennis training? im finding it a nightmare. The boxing too. I whooped baseball and golf but those two seem harder.

Back