Why's it always gotta be like this?

treebranch

And I quote...

"We will be performing an urgent maintenance on all realms beginning at 4:00 AM PST. We anticipate no more than three hours of downtime."

Now... When it comes too math, Gilga makes me look like Koko the gorilla, but i'm pretty sure it's been 3 hours 20 mins...

Blizzard, you sit on a throne of lies!

Haha! With the insane amount of people in the PVP vendor room last night, i think 3/4 of our server would be banned! It was crazy in there!

i don't see how they could throw the banhammer at people over this, i mean, how am i to know it wasn't a hallow's end surprise or something? not that i even knew it was going on, but still...

With Blizzard dropping the ball on maintenance day yesterday, I'm really scared about what will happen with the debut of WotLK tomorrow...

Massive Server meltdown with no WoW for a week. Complete database corruption and Blizzard loses our toons making everyone start over from level 1.....ooohhh the horror!!!

Not untill they actually add gameplay.... till then my Warhammer account has had the BANHAMMER thrown at it :D
I am assuming that what you mean by "gameplay" you mean more PVE.

In WoW you further your character by PVEing for better gear, in WAR you further your character by RVRing for a higher Renown Rank and more Renown points.

Aves knows! It has plenty of game play... you're lookin in the wrong places!

Good luck to you guys on WOTLK debut day!

Massive Server meltdown with no WoW for a week. Complete database corruption and Blizzard loses our toons making everyone start over from level 1.....ooohhh the horror!!!

What if this is a big Blizzard trick. WotLK is actually... World Of Warcraft II!!!

Back