Why I've been away the past month

Thaddius

Hey all,

I just thought I would join in on the updates. Due to job changes here in Arizona, it looks like my family and I might be moving to Portland-Vancouver area sometime within the next 6 months. We have to get our house ready to sell and on the market, find a new house in that area, and all the fun stuff that goes along with moving. So....things have been busy. Twilight is still playing some, so my account is still active.
smile.gif
I'll be around once we have things set in concrete and know for sure what is going on. I've talked to a few of ya over IM..but I hadn't posted here. Sorry. Anway, please keep us in your prayers as we figure all this out.

Cory

Ah i remember moving, i hated it. We moved into the house we bought the day before school started, mabye thats why i hated it so much.
sad.gif
Anyway, you are definately in our prayers
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Update:

Ok, so we are moving to Oregon. We put our house on the market on Tuesday and are currently getting things ready. I won't be back on Camelot until after the move in April as we have so much to do. Sorry =\. Some sacrifices will have to be made till then. Other than that, I am excited to be moving and can't wait till we can go house hunting up there. (probably in March) Anyway, I'll try to stay on the boards some and let you guys know what's going on.

Cory

I am not sure I can live that long without seeing Peiter!

What is Yiggie going to do? Arizona or Oregon?

She'll be staying in Arizona with her parents. She's probably one of the few people I will miss the most. She's welcome to play anytime that she wants to though, as she has my account access.

Cory

Back