Why Haters gonna Hate on Mostly_Harmless.....s

I didn't know you were so curvy. @_@

Also, needs more TF2. >.>

I guess not everyone in ToJ would understand this because you don't play LoL with me. Basicly, I'm the only person on this planet who has this ideology that it's best for my only character I play (Miss fortune) to never buy boots. Insted of boots I buy phantom dancers to increase my speed. I always get a lot of flak for this : )

It's a LoL joke. Which means you'd have to endure hours and hours of brutal hazing at the hands of strangers (i.e. playing LoL) to get the punchline.

may be the system, I just trried again, responding to an earlierinquiry, and nothing shows in 'sent' box..
I will try a direct one...

may be the system, I just trried again, responding to an earlierinquiry, and nothing shows in 'sent' box..
I will try a direct one...
I sent a reply yesterday at 1:01 p.m. Central.

I can sometimes (read: usually) take a few days to answer PMs as I try to carve out time on a Saturday or Sunday to write replies as it's difficult to find enough time to reply to PMs during the week.

A LoL chapter has been approved, but it may be slow to get the chapter forum online and correctly configured since Elihu is on vacation and all Staff Manager tasks fall back to me until he returns.

okie dokie

Thanks for the update... I thought maybe I was not hitting the 'send' button... I do that when I text mssg sometimes... real frustrating....
I will patiently await further contact...:D
LoL chapter, forward, Ho!!!!!:cool:

Back