Why are we so old?

Why are so many Redeemed WAR people mature...errr have more years under their belt

• Total voters
Huh? I thought I heard something? What spell, who? How? Guess my age is catching up to me.... /turns off War... /sits in rocking chair

That's the one good thing about having a full time job outside of the home, no real down times when trying to play WAR. =)

I dont mind getting old. Let me remind those of you what scripture says.....

Proverbs 16:31 The silver-haired head is a crown of glory, If it is found in the way of righteousness.

Proverbs 20:29 The glory of young men is their strength, And the splendor of old men is their gray head.

Also old age is a matter of opinion. It always amazes me at different peoples perspective of old age. Ask a 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yr old. Each will think the age that someone is "old" is older and older. hehe

Call me old, I dont care, hopefully the older I get the more I learn though.

Any old time gamers remember MUDs? Gemstone III was my poison at the time.

See...I have a friend my age that used to do MUDs. I didn't get into them cuz I never knew what they were and I wasn't into the Internet cuz I had dial-up for a long time. I stuck to my N64 and Super Nintendo. =)

So very true. We had to have dial up for 2 weeks when we first moved last year and we all thought we were going to die! It was slower than a turtle!

Back