Who's Saviour?

kingaragorn

I read the review for Ninja Gaiden today and I bet your all thinking oh no he didn't like it either. Well I've had enough. Lots of people have said they're ticked off with the person that wrote the review but I'm not. Tolkien wrote what he thought about the game and I agree with him. But then along comes someone by the name of 'Saviour' and says he'll be eternally damned! That stuff really gets annoying. People with those sort of usernames that read a review of a game they think rocks and the review says the exact opposite. So then they get ticked off because it got an F! I don't want to be rude to anyone, but I'm telling you that stuff really annoys me.

Yes, it annoys me too. But what can you do?
sad.gif

Yes, that guy kind of annoyed me. Even though I don't play Ninja Gaiden, or even own an X-Box. And who does he think he is? The name "Saviour" isn't a good name for a christian, IMO. It kind of says, "I am the saviour of the world! I am Christ!" Like I said, I didn't appreciate his name.

that review got a lot of publicity. just some faboys got upset and lashed back in my opinion

Sorry. I'll change it... but the name of it was hilarious!

CCGR, how could I be a fanboy lashing out if I don't own or play Ninja Gaiden?
rock.gif

I wasn't talking about you SeaToad. I was tlking about the rude people posting on the Ninja Gaiden review

They were angry that a game they're passionately interested in got a low mark because it was true to both the teams past history and the subject matter of the genre. I'd love to see a Christian Ninja game... ;)

In closing, think about what the last guy said. Cultural Imperialism is pretty much the last great bigotry left in the world. Fine, let's identify the BAD and remove it, but let's not simply equate DIFFERENT with BAD.

Namu Amida Butsu.... ;)

Eon

There are many great warriors in the Bible.

And many Ninja games, (Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi...) have you killing "demons." Maybe they could incorporate that, like they did in Eternal War, and many other Christian games.

(Do I sense another argument about demons? lol)

It's not that. The guy (Saviour) was pretending to be God and condemning us to hell for playing Ninja Gaiden. Why wouldn't we find that annoying and/or offensive?

Oh yeah, I remember that story, Seatoad. He stabbed the fat king with a dagger, and it went all the way into his belly. His guards thought that the king was relieving himself at the time. A sad and gross story, but also a little funny... Maybe I'm just twisted...
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ April 15 2004,10:31)]There are many great warriors in the Bible.

And many Ninja games, (Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi...) have you killing "demons." Maybe they could incorporate that, like they did in Eternal War, and many other Christian games.

(Do I sense another argument about demons? lol)
Ninja's aren't warriors but assasins. Warriors are trained to fight, Ninja's are trained to kill, that's the difference...so the closest thing to a christian ninja story would be the movie "american ninja"
biggrin.gif

Back