Who we are

Malohaut

Hey guys,

I once had this question in the Camelot chapter and I thought I would go ahead and ask it here. Sometimes, we'll see you in game, but we may not recognize you, or we'll see your posts, but not link it to your characters. So why don't you go ahead and tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can get to know you and better recognize you. After all, that's what fellowship is about, getting to know and love the family of Christ.

I'll go ahead and get started so that you can have a rough template to use.

Marital Status: single
If married a little about him/her: n/a
children: n/a
Primary character(s) in wow:Malohaut the 24th Druid
Secondary characters(s): Chivah the young priest
What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Groupings, gatherings, meetings, etc. Something we can all mass together and do together for fun and fellowship and not necessarily for quests or killing or raid.

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Be there as a servant, a help, a prayer warrior, or a shoulder, an encourager and a cheerleader, a minister and a guide. However I may serve, I'm at your service.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?: Just that its good to be in the fellowship of Christ.

Real name Charlie (Characters Jamres and Jambres the two magians who had supposedly opposed moses ;)  )
age 19
Location Fort Myers Fl, Or joplin Mo (After Jan 7th)
martial status, Married, but my husband is in heaven
tounge.gif

Primary Jambres gnome mage
Secondary Eorll Human Paladin (changed again)
As a guild i would like to see us do some sermons in the cathadrel, group raiding (even if we are too low) and help new characters/low members with items, some money to help them enjoy the game alot more (thanks guys)

anything i can do in the guild? tell me my characters are mostly gathers, and i  have a burning passion for peoples lives, need someone to talk to? having a bad day? feel free to message me, gaming is a far second when it comes to sharing the Joy of Christ with anyone.

Anything else you want to add? 1John 3:18, Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

Marital Status: Single
Primary Chars in WoW: Russel, 35 Paladin
Secondary Chars: Whitney, 1 Druid
Horde Chars: Undead Mage
What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: One thing that I'm really looking forward to are the Bible studies and lessons. We (the staff) have a lot of things planned that only a handful of people have seen...I hope to expand this to the guild as a whole and on a much broader basis.
If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: To have and to help our guild become known across not only our entire server, but on WoW in general through fan and newsites, and possibly having alliances with other guilds.

I remember this!

Taylor Howard
19 years old
Marietta, Georgia
Single (PM me for my number
tounge.gif
)
No chillins yet
No primary characters yet, will mostlikely be a form, of odale or cozz

What is it you would like to do more as a guild:  Have fun, and worship together and guild groups!
If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Anything i can i do will do in order to help.

Anything else you want to add?  When i get to a high enough level i would love to help the lower leveled people in the guild.  I did that all the time in Dark Ages.  For a while, Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00 was Odale's power leveling time, anyone and everyone was invited.  For a while, I helped out an Infiltrator named Yasu... now hees the number one Infiltrator on Percival. I even helped Icthus out with his paladin... he beat me to 50 on his necromancer (which i power leveled too).  Ask him for some stories. I love helping people, it makes me feel good!
laugh.gif

Marital Status: single
Primary character(s) Melko 37 mage
Secondary characters(s): Ishan 7 warrior, Kigumy 6 Rogue.
What is it you would like to do more as a guild?:  Meet up and quest with one another, go raiding as a party, explore the vast countryside. Have sermons and messages open to everyone (similar to what daoc did) as well as teamspeak messages and meetings.

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild:
If anyone has need of anything let me know and I will see what I can do, either in game or if you just need to talk out of game. I'm also the local Tailor if you're in need of a bag or cloth items i'm the man to ask.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? nope thats about it.

Age:32 (and not afraid to give my real age..Bowser! hehe)

Marital status: Married to my best friend.

Children: 3 very active adventurers, Cassandra 12, Daniel 10, and Michael 6.

Primary character: Sarai lvl 25 hunter

Secondary character: Jazmina 11 mage, Naommi 11 druid

What is it you would like to do more as a guild? I would like to see more guild activities that involve the guild as a whole. We may not be able to do every instance together but theres no reason we cant explore together or just raid everything we come across..great way to raise guild funds.

If any what would you feel inspired to do for the guild?
I'm willing to do what time allows for me to do. Leading the Knights of the Trinity in DAOC taught me a lot about being a good leader and ensuring everyone felt a part of the guild family. I'm here to offer whatever guidance and advice I can from the things I have learned and to encourage everyone to have fun and enjoy what fellowship we can with each other. This may only be a game but real life friends result from our interactions and the time we take to care.

Any thing else you would like to add? Yes. I think its so awesome that after playing over 2 years with such an awesome group of people I get the opportunity to begin a new adventure with most of the same great people and meet even more wonderful people like them. I just cant wait till the rest of the KoT show up.
smile.gif

Name: Harold

Marital status: Married

Children: same as Jaz's

Primary character: Bledie 26 paladin

Secondary characters: Turur 15 hunter, Rorc 6 warrior

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?
Guild events. Just have fun together.

If any what would you feel inspired to do for the guild?
Assist lower level members. Help the crafters.

Anything else you would like to add?
Nope, not really.

Marital Status: Married

If married a little about him/her: My wife's name is Lauren. I have not been able to get her into WoW yet, but I am working on it.
wink.gif

Children: I have a 7 mo. old daughter named Emma. She is the main reason I am a little slow sometimes... It is surprisingly difficult to change a diaper and respond to a tell at the same time.
biggrin.gif

Primary character(s) in wow: Tharon 26 Dwarf Paladin

Secondary characters(s): Dreely 10 Dwarf Priest on Illidan,
Ramius 22 Human Mage on Argent Dawn, Ogluk 3 Orc Shaman on Lightning's Blade

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Gatherings/fellowship and bible studies would be great. I also enjoy grouping up and gaming with guildmates. I have done the Deadmines and the Stockades with members of this guild. Those are my top two "in-game" experiences thus far.
smile.gif

If any what would you feel inspired to do for the guild? Anything needed. I am new to both the MMORPG genre and Guilds in general, so I am just learning what is needed. I would love the opportunity to help any of you though so if you need anything let me know...

Marital Status: Married (but WoW just might see me single yet
sad.gif
)
If married a little about him/her: So far she hasn't left me over WoW
children: 1
Primary character(s) in wow:Bannard a dwarven rogue of great skill.
Secondary characters(s): I ain't got no time for no stenken seconadary characters
What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Just hanging...doing stuff together. Play a game of hide and seek in Stormwind. More resource sharing.

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: I'm already a shoulder, so to speak.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?: We need to play a game of hide and seek in Stormwind and we need someway to keep track of what people have and what people need and make sure the haves get it to the needs. I need elixers of defense (the +150) Somebody has to be able to make it...who?

Marital Status: Married for 13 years
If married a little about him/her: She is patience and loving and kind. She puts up with games, but I cannot get her to play.
children: 2, 10 and 7
Primary character(s) in wow: Undecided, but the name will be some form of Icthus
Secondary characters(s): See above
What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: The thing I like most about our DAoC guild was grouping together. I would like to see more grouping in the game in general.

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: Whatever is needed.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?: Not really

A little about him/her: She’s a saint! any woman to put up with me, deserves a Woman of the century award. (She was Dawife in DAOC) she is DA WIFE

Children 4 (2boys 2 girls) 3 teenagers (and this month (march) a grandson WOOT!)

Primary Chars in WoW: Montrez Anthony Paladin

Secondary Chars: Papa (On Addmarr) Hunter

Horde Chars: PapaToad (RP Server) Priest

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Sermons, and Bible study discussions. Raids

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: I serve as I may, what is it we need?

Marital Status: Single.

Chars:
Primary: Borithane, lvl10 Human Warrior
<Illidan>

2. Nanuet, <10 Orcish Shaman
<Cenarius>

3. Onesiphorus, <10 Dwarven Hunter
<Tenarus>

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?:
Group up whenever possible, trade and chat. Guilds should are strong when they act corporately. Kinda like the body of Christ! That Sermon in the Cathedral idea sounds interesting.

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild?:
It would be nice to develop deep meaningful relationships in which we can keep each other accountable about anything.
I like to just be real with people and listen without judging. I'd be an open ear for anyone to talk to.

If married a little about him\her: She is the most wonderful person in the world. She is from Japan. We've been married for 3 years now. She and I share a lot of the same interests. She also plays WoW and is in our guild as the name Mituba.

Primary Characters in WoW: Fjorboug - Dwarf warrior (retired)
Secondary Characters - Itsuka - Druid Oomkin (retired)

What is it you would like to do more as a guild: I would like to see more meeting times online where we can hang out, take pictures, read the Word together and such.

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild?: Anything....except wash Icthus' feet.. :p

Is there anything else you would like to add?:

Last edited:
MontrezAnthony said:

A little about him/her: She’s a saint! any woman to put up with me, deserves a Woman of the century award. (She was Dawife in DAOC) she is DA WIFE

Children 4 (2boys 2 girls) 3 teenagers (and this month (march) a grandson WOOT!)

Primary Chars in WoW: Anthoni Dwarf Hunter on Stonemaul server

Secondary Chars: Montrez Anthony Paladin on Stonemaul server

Horde Chars: PapaToad Orc Hunter (RP Server) on Cenarion Circle

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Sermons, and Bible study discussions. Raids

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: I serve as I may, what is it we need?

Had to make some adjustments

Last edited:

Marital Status: Married for nearly 12 years, 3 children

Primary Chars in WoW: Haddon, 14 Paladin (and growing)

Secondary Chars: a couple of 'em

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Right now, just getting to know my guildmates better, and having a chance to hunt with them.
If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: I could do anything, from leading a Bible Study, to eventually high level crafting (right now I'm still getting to know the world - I'm brand new to WoW).

Ya its been that long snice I played Anthoni, Papatoad is my main, and toad my alt, geez who'd of thought

Marital Status: Single (PM me for my number also)

Children: Not with my marital status! Besides, the planet is already overpopulated.

Primary character(s) in WoW: Kraniac, 32 Night Elf Druid

Secondary characters(s): Untilted, 4 Human Warrior

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Try to complete STV quests without getting smeared all over the jungle by the accursed Horde gankers

If any what would you feel inspired to do for the guild?: Quit WoW because of STV gankers, help run people through the instances I can do, provide inane commentary in guild chat, play crazy amounts of UT2004

Age: Too Old to play WOW (at least that's what my wife says) :)

Location: Kuwait for another 3 months, 29 days, 12 hours and 15 mins (but who's counting)

Marital Status: Married for 25 years to the very best woman in the world!! Her name is Sonya.

Children: 1 awesome son, Chad (23). He's the one that introduced me to WOW.

Primary Character: Abishai (50 Paladin)

Secondaries: Xebron (23 Warlock); Zedadiah (15 Priest)

What is it you would like to do more as a guild? I would like to do more group quests and instances. I still haven't made a Bible Study but that's my fault.

If any what would you feel inspired to do for the guild? I would like to help others along in WOW and RL. It will help when I get back to a stable internet connection and a reasonable time zone.

Name: Drue

Home: Las Vegas, NV

Married: 12 years to my wife Carolyn

Chillins': Alexis (9) and 4 foster kids Autum (6) Sophia (2) Breanna (1) Jennifer (1)

Occupation: Associate Pastor for 11 years, going back to school to finish drafting degree

Main Character: Draaco 60 warrior stonemaul

Secondary Characters: Exitwound 45 rouge deathwing, Narrok 21 hunter stonemaul

Back