who wants to play tibia?!

Stubb07

http://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=latestnews

i have a current guild going right now wanted to see if anyone one else would be interested in giving the game a try. This game takes much time to get good at and requires alot of time put into the game.

if you want to try make a character on the game world of calmera
my ingame name is Sir dice

my guilds name is Battle masters Calmera

F2P MMOs are usually frowned upon around here... I mean, people have tried "promoting" F2P MMOs here many times...and they are lucky to get a response... It's just not most of our community's thing...

However, after saying all of this...I have been wrong before :D

F2P MMOs are usually frowned upon around here... I mean, people have tried "promoting" F2P MMOs here many times...and they are lucky to get a response... It's just not most of our community's thing...

However, after saying all of this...I have been wrong before :D
On the other hand, we had (have?) a DDO guild in-game and LoL (I know, I know, it's not a MMO) has picked up quite a bit of interest among active ToJ members.

There were some of us interested in Allods Online (another F2P MMO), but the item store pricing debacle spoiled that. But I haven't ruled out the possibility of a chapter based on a F2P game.

Allods Online! QQ such a shame how that went down.

That was a very entertaining game in the beta before the entire cash shop thing. Supposedly it has gotten somewhat better but I haven't checked it out.

Also, I hear LoTRO is rather fun but I haven't really tried it yet either.

Back