Who is (name here)?

Hello! I have a Sith Warrior named Iolani. My name is Carly and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have been a Christian for 2 years. I am a Stay at Home Wife to a handsome army man who I have been married to for five happy years. I do not have kids unless you count the furry kind that run on all fours. If you do, I have 3 dogs (A 5 year old Golden Retriever boy named Steel (aka Lazybones, and blondie), a 3 year old Bichon/Westie named Remington (aka Barky-butt, demon dog and Remmy) and a 10 month old American Bulldog girl named Sunshine (Aka Wigglebum, Legs, and Brat) and a cat of undetermined age who was a foster that my husband refused to give up. His name is Mr. Bigglesworth, the cat's name that is... not my husband's.

If you haven't already guessed, I talk too much and like to think I'm funny. I played wow for 5 years before finally giving it up for SWTOR (I like to say that the Pandas were the last straw). I have way too much time on my hands and dogs aren't great conversationalists. Cats aren't either. My hobbies include playing MMOs, Drawing, Writing and Knitting.

I am prone to showing off my adorable animals and bragging about my finished knitting projects. Feel free to ask me for pictures and I will gladly produce some 'awwwww' inspiring pictures of my dogs. You have been warned! :p

Last edited:
Hi Carly. Hm, you mean my kids aren't supposed to be furry and run around on all fours? Well, my 14 year old hasn't done much of that lately tho. ;)

i see some familiar faces in here..errr.. i mean names, since i cant actually "see" any of you. This is skrubs from wow.. thinking about getting tor..is it tons of fun? but now ill be asking a ton of questions.. I KNOW you guys miss that.

Back