Who is going to raid tank CAT!?

yea, some good tanks! im on tanking vacation! (much needed) i'll still level my druid tank/boomy and my warrior, just not first. i need my warriors jewelcrafting/alchemy.

I will not be purchasing cataclysm and have cancelled my account. So I will be taking a tanking break too.

I'll be working on tankadin after i get my deepee es to 85 and good to go for raiding.

So if we still need a tank I'll work on him etc.

After I level my hunter I'll be leveling my paladin as prot. Hopefully I'll be able to keep his gear updated enough to tank when needed.

Many of yall never got experience the amazing tanking of Sablem and i am sry to say but i will not be on stonemaul in cata i will be on hydraxis in a guild called notorious.

sounds like a good time to come back on baldee....hmmm. sorry to leave y'all in a lurch but i'm not coming back any time soon (at least i don't think...tree is bribing me w/ gold to return....)

Hate tanking now... They broke my warrior. That and I'm out of money so may not get cata (cashed in my prepaid collectors edition so i could feed my pesky children for another week before we moved in with my father in law)

Once I finish up with Q I'm going to start getting Shelby ready to tank. It's nice to take a break from DPS every once and a while. Plus you gotta love the tank insta-queues for randoms.

I'd like to tank, but don't understand how to tank on DKs : P everytime I try, i fail even with the spec & rotation down

Back