Who hasn't ascended?

Before we can really start up organized PvP, we need to figure out who we have available for PvP and make sure everyone who wants to take part is able to.

SPOILERS AHEAD

For those who don't know yet, the two main forms of PvP are Guild battles, which can be entered from our Guild Hall, and Tombs. The Tombs arena (which is generally more popular and has more rewards) is only accessible by creating a PvP only character, or by advancing your PvE character through their Ascension. You ascend by completing the storyline missions Thirsty River, Elona Reach, and Dunes of Despair, then defeating your doppleganger in 1 on 1 combat.

If anyone needs help with these missions (and two are fairly difficult), please let us know either here or in-game. Until we build enough of a base to do Tombs, we cannot be a competitive PvP guild.

END SPOILERS

Also, everyone... expect to take our lumps when we first start up PvP. There are guilds out there that were a part of Alpha testing that have been doing Tombs for over a year now. I'm personally hoping to partake in a Tombs run sometime this month, if not in early July. PvP leaders, do you think this can be done?

With alot of practice,
and people knowing their builds well enough.
Yes, but everything takes time and to put a little effort in.

Ok, don't laugh now... but wandering aimlessly all over the countryside and so forth (mainly with henchmen) I have gotten to the part of completing those 3 missions. I have done Elona Reach (mission & bonus) with henchmen. I almost completed Thirsty River with henchmen, but they screwed me up on the very last team we had to beat!! Have yet to get to Dunes, but I do know where it is.

Not much of a pvp player, and we don't really need another ranger ;) but I am willing if needed.

On another note... I have been attempting to play petless recently, and I am finding myself better off! Lower end game, pet good. Higher end game, pet not so good - unless you focus on beast mastery I guess (seems pointless to me right now).

I haven't been playing much lately cus, i got a little bored with the rpg stuff so i have been playing my FPS games, but i should be back fairly soon. I am a ranger, and, well, thats what i like i dont really like the mage stuff a whole lot. So i guess i will just end up being another ranger on there :eek:

Back