• The G-Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collector's Edition

• Purchased through Steam

• Total voters

amusedtoe

Was just wondering what box everyone picked up since they're seemed to be a pretty even amount of all of them at Best Buy. I went with The G-Man since that movie of his face making all kinds of expressions was one of the first HL2 movies I saw. It also really showed how advanced the Source engine is and the box kind of epitimizes that.

Boxes are for nubs, I had it preloaded and was playing css months before it came out
wow.gif

Well I didn't pre-order, plus I still have the dial-up mentality of wanting to have a hard copy of everything I pay for. Plus I have a bookshelf full of boxes since I unofficially collect them.

I didn't need silver since i had all of the valve's back catalog on exception of CS:CZ, which i intend not to get my hands on. :| So, Bronze edition with HL2 and CS:S is good enuf for me!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Nov. 24 2004,10:08)]I didn't need silver since i had all of the valve's back catalog on exception of CS:CZ, which i intend not to get my hands on. :| So, Bronze edition with HL2 and CS:S is good enuf for me!
biggrin.gif
Deleted scenes was fun for a few boring afternoons

I always want backup so i bought the box. And only the Gordon box is available in the Uk i think. At least for now..

Back