Where is everyone?

Their website is clearly Christian. I'd apply via the website and ask there. Maybe they switched servers? I wish I had checked them out before getting my Republic toons to 30 on Vrook Lamar, which is pretty much a dead server. Sotor looks to be very active in the game still.

Sorry I was wrong. /who kept giving me ppl who were from completely different guilds...its kinda broken. I found them :)

i am ck'ing into that server as well. Terr and i have applied for guild membership on their website and am hoping as that process gets done, i will get info on who to whisper....seems like shakey/skrubbs should be able to help us...not sure what his char name is on that server....any helop skrubbs??

I am in the guild. I applied a long time ago but never actually created a character until now. Just a note, it took me a week before I was accepted, and someone else was actually denied from our guild for some strange reason.

If you do join Sotor my name is Dinah there. Just search for "Saints", I believe that will give you the people in the guild.

How is the server population? On Vrook Lamar last night, Alderaan had six people on... six. Since they're not going to allow transfers for a while, I plan on re-rolling.

How is the server population? On Vrook Lamar last night, Alderaan had six people on... six. Since they're not going to allow transfers for a while, I plan on re-rolling.
Server population seems to be a bit lower than our server but definitely more than 6 in an area during prime hours. Also, there always seems to be people in the guild at just about all times.

Only played for a couple hours but I've had a good first impression.

kracer, when i did the who query i ran into the same problem.. and one guy told me that people are always asking him if he is member of sotor.. i dont know.. maybe it is broken.. i applied on their website and they finally got back to me.. and they ARE a christian guild.. playing their now.. do a search for ShakeNBake at nights and ill be on.. i can see what officers are on.

Seems to take about a week, sorry. I think Baldee and Terr are also waiting on their app to be accepted.

Edit: So I talked to the guild leader about you guys, looks like they accepted Baldee and Kracer but couldn't find Terr.

Last edited:
[redacted wall of text]

Anyways, to finish my point: Why are we complaining about end-game, when the game JUST CAME OUT? :confused::p

[redacted wall of text]

Anyways, to finish my point: Why are we complaining about end-game, when the game JUST CAME OUT? :confused::p

Because we have 25 ppl sitting at cap for the last month? They have nothing to do with their mains. Most progression minded guilds have cleared every single thing there is to do in the game on easy and hard modes.

We have people in the guild with 3 level 50s.

Last edited:
SOTOR Applicaton

I applied about a week ago. I pm'd one of the recruiters but haven't heard back. I guess I could reapply, but after reading the guild constitution I have some reservations. Particularly Article II, Section A and Article V, Section B.

I am considering carefully what I want to do.

WOW did, Article V, Section B really need to be there, is that really going to be checked during an interview?!? And yeah Kings James only is a huge turn off to me as well.

Last edited:
I applied about a week ago. I pm'd one of the recruiters but haven't heard back. I guess I could reapply, but after reading the guild constitution I have some reservations. Particularly Article II, Section A and Article V, Section B.

I agree with your view on Article II, Section A - but what did you find wrong with Article V, Section B?

WOW did, Article V, Section B really need to be there, is that really going to be checked during an interview?!? And yeah Kings James only is a huge turn off to me as well.
From experience (I wanted to try a Republic character), I do not think it was asked during the application process, but rather it is something they can point to if they find out someone is acting on those things while they are a member of the guild.

Last edited:

Wow... Yeah, I had only skimmed the document I have real issues with the KJV only crowd (as well as those who use the term Jehovah since it never appears in Scripture). I agree that Article V is needed but the use of the term Sodomite is a bit harsh.

Back