Where is everyone?

Well, I've been pretty busy with multiple things over the past few days. One of those is that Mass Effect 3 came out last week and I've been trying to work my way through that in what little spare time I've had for the last week. I will be online in TOR some this week, but at home with my family for Spring Break, so I'll be busy most evenings.

Hate to say it, but I've just lacked the desire to log in lately. Not much I feel like doing on my 50 :/ Been playing Minecraft and Counterstrike in my spare time.

Well if anyone is like I am, I don't like to play any mmos alone, and am vehemently against pugging, so you kids need to log on and come play the game with me! We have 213 members and 4 were on at peak time last night. -.-

Population has dropped off a LOT in the last few weeks. Both guild and the game in general. Some buddies of mine decided to start on Rubat Crystal but had to move to Fatman so they could run Heroic and Group runs. I'm hoping that the ability to move servers will be implemented sooner than later in case it becomes necessary to.

/Oh and I don't thing ME3 helped anything...

Population has dropped off a LOT in the last few weeks. Both guild and the game in general. Some buddies of mine decided to start on Rubat Crystal but had to move to Fatman so they could run Heroic and Group runs. I'm hoping that the ability to move servers will be implemented sooner than later in case it becomes necessary to.

/Oh and I don't thing ME3 helped anything...

LA Noire and SC2 for me. ME3 is next. :)

been on vacation all last week, but had already noticed the decline in peeps on. logged in last nite and there were 2 folks on....hmmmmmmmm....

I know a few people from CfD unsubbed at the two month mark. I think a lot of players across the board unsubbed after paying for a month. Last night on Alderaan (Vrook Lamar), there were only 15 players on the planet. I logged on my Empire toons last week and noticed similar population declines.

I've been mostly playing on the Republic side of Vrook Lamar because I got tired of being on a PvP server, getting ganked on Tat and Nar Shaddaa by bored 50s. Plus, I like the Republic storyline a lot more. I didn't want to rush to get to 50 because I figured I'd get bored. So, I'm leveling three Republic toons (all around level 30) and enjoying the storylines. I craft most of my own stuff and may create a fourth toon just to do Synthweaving. My two Empire toons are around 30 and 40.

Maybe those that unsubbed can post here (or start a new thread) about what they didn't like about the game. I don't want it to start a flame war, however. I'd really like to understand what it is they didn't enjoy about the game. So far, I've encountered a couple of major bugs regarding dialog (I had no dialog options on my IA at the end of Act I and one of my Republic toons had a bugged holo dialog (both were on the ship). Other bugs have been minor and so far I'm really enjoying the game. Of course, I have no toons at 50 and I think that's where most of the compaints have been?

I'm looking forward to the 1.2 patch coming out.

*Edit: I noticed Mumble has been empty as well. Of course, it probably doesn't help that there are two Mumble servers, as well as TS and Vent. I'm usually on the new Mumble server.

Last edited:
hope im not out of line by saying this..and i love my TOJ guilds.. lov all my buddies.. but because of the dwindling population i have found another GREAT christian guild that i ALSO play with. As a matter of fact, i found them as a result of a direct link from CFD page. Sotor(saints of the old republic) .. i forget which server they are on.. something grabaush, but if u go to their main website u can find all that info. Everynite ive been on since joining them, they have had like 40 people on.. and one night their were two raids going on. im not telling anyone to LEAVE cfd, but just sayng it is an alternative. besides, i play both. They are republic so when i want to play my smuggler i play with them, and when i want to play my marauder i play with cfd. ill be logging on to CFD all this week to play my marauder. God bless you guys.

I unsubbed. Waiting for 1.2 mainly, but also wanted to take a break since I've been playing too much as it was, was getting burned out (since the betas, I mean).

I unsubbed. Waiting for 1.2 mainly, but also wanted to take a break since I've been playing too much as it was, was getting burned out (since the betas, I mean).

I had figured 1.2 would bring some more people out of the shadows. I just want to see more activity from TOJ in general! It has been too quiet in SWTOR and WoW.

I have taken my two level 50s out of the guild, and I know a couple others that have done so as well. With 3-4 people on during prime time hours and no Ops or guild events being scheduled it became increasingly frustrating as I had to pug/solo queue every day. As much as I want to support the guild I get the feeling that most people have already moved on to other things.

That said I may be done with the game as well, the game doesn't hold much interest without a strong community. I may check out another guild or another server (Such as Sotor) but if that doesn't work then I'm probably done with the game.

God bless you guys, I met some awesome people while playing.

As for 1.2, it'll bring some nice changes but if people are bored of the game I doubt it'll keep them interested for long. The main problem IMO is that SWTOR is an MMO with a single player experience, once that single player is done there isn't much else to keep people interested. Personally, I enjoy PvP and doing FPs, and I like to experience different storylines so that's what keeps me going but I understand if others are getting bored of it - there's no real dynamic world, no world events, no real open world PvP, etc.

Last edited:
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not bored of the game yet. The leveling process at least is enough to keep me busy for a while even if there are no other people playing with me. Unfortunately I've just been too busy to be able to get on much, and I get the feeling that is true for a lot of other people as well. I'll definitely try to be more active when 1.2 comes out, though. I'm up to legacy level 24, so I'd kind of like that to mean something before I've gotten 50s of every class.

Agreed i am certainly not bored of the game, but i get bored of the solo aspect sometimes. I want to progress, and at this point there is no way to progress except with you guys! So log on! kthxbai :)

hope im not out of line by saying this..and i love my TOJ guilds.. lov all my buddies.. but because of the dwindling population i have found another GREAT christian guild that i ALSO play with. As a matter of fact, i found them as a result of a direct link from CFD page. Sotor(saints of the old republic) .. i forget which server they are on.. something grabaush, but if u go to their main website u can find all that info. Everynite ive been on since joining them, they have had like 40 people on.. and one night their were two raids going on. im not telling anyone to LEAVE cfd, but just sayng it is an alternative. besides, i play both. They are republic so when i want to play my smuggler i play with them, and when i want to play my marauder i play with cfd. ill be logging on to CFD all this week to play my marauder. God bless you guys.

umm... So i tried to check out Saints of the old republic on the helm of graush server, and if thats the one youre in, they are not a Christain guild heh. I tried to join and they had no idea what i was talkin about. Im trying to find the the link to the guild we are affiliated with tho.

only in the .index file.... wierd

Index for the Guild website for Saints of the Old Republic on the Helm of Graush server of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

well I /who saints of the old republic and got a guy who said his guild wasnt christian...maybe /who is broke.

Back