Where I have been

AmericanJudkins

MAN!!!!

Do I miss Guild Wars!!!

The professional world has beckoned me and completely taken up my time. The time I would usually spend during the day feasting on Priests of Sorrows and spamming "WTS: GOLD FLAME ARTIFACT" in Lion's Arch Dist. 3, I spend animating at a low-paying non-creative Animation company. My daily errands, which usually I was able to disperse across all hours of the day without any rush or burden to get them done, are having to get crammed into the few hours I have at the end of my 10-6 shift.

Sadness.

I play video games very little, and when I do, it is something non-time consuming, which Guild Wars (for me) is not. If I play Guild Wars, I need a good 3-4 hours of free time to have fun. It's especially sad to say that I have no time to play Guild Wars because it means that I'm not going to have time to play Factions.

Extreme Sadness.

Can any of you working professionals tell me how you find the time to play and work and be with your families? PleasE? I really would like to play video games again...

AmericanJudkins said:
Can any of you working professionals tell me how you find the time to play and work and be with your families? PleasE? I really would like to play video games again...

I have one night out of the week that is dedicated to playing games. Most other times are just random when I get a chance. I do usually play late on Friday nights after everyone is asleep. I usually don't get to play more than around 10 or so hours a week but it keeps me sane. :p

Back