WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE!?!?!?!?

I have been, and will continue to be, very busy with the ToJ UT2004 chapter and the TeamWarfare.com $2000 5v5 Team Arena Master Challenge, which I am competing in with a secular clan. That's why I'm not on so much. Also I just got World of Warcraft and I seem to like it better than Guild Wars so far. I haven't even finished the free monthly trial though, so I'm not making a call either way yet.

Odale said:
______ and Gigabyte make good mobos. Cant remember the name.

MSI is the other motherboard company... You can visit Stonemaul, Alliance or the 7F guys Kraniac. I am a part of the ToJ, stonemaul guild.

kraniac said:
Also I just got World of Warcraft and I seem to like it better than Guild Wars so far. I haven't even finished the free monthly trial though, so I'm not making a call either way yet.
I was thinking about getting WoW and using those time cards instead of subscribing with a credit card. So you'd recommend it then?

I have played Asheron's Call, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest, and Guild Wars, and WoW seems to be an amalgamation of them all. It's heavily quest-driven like GW, has AC-like travel systems, an optional tradeskill system like EQ, and is as madly addicting as SWG.

So far I like it; I just need a good group of friends that play it. The WoW chapter isn't terribly active as far as I can tell, and everyone I've grouped with so far is kind of stupid.

Guild Wars, on the other hand, has little draw for me anymore since I've attained level 20 and have my build pretty much done.

Last edited:
Yeah i know what you mean with the GW thing, once you reach lvl 20, its like, whats the point in continueing?? you should be able to keep going. But, with WoW, i am thinking of getting it too, but, i CANT pay the monthly fee, and it would take me 2 months to get enough money to pay for the cards. So, i guess i cant get it, unless they stop with the fees, which, i think they should do, becuase, i am sure they have enough money from just the 50$ the game cost, and with the monthly fees that people have already payed. So now, i think they are just watching the cash roll in. And they would probally get aloot of people buying the game after monthly fees gone, becuase thats one reason many people dont get it.

kraniac said:
So far I like it; I just need a good group of friends that play it. The WoW chapter isn't terribly active as far as I can tell, and everyone I've grouped with so far is kind of stupid.

That's a great way to talk about your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. :(

kraniac said:
Guild Wars, on the other hand, has little draw for me anymore since I've attained level 20 and have my build pretty much done.

You do know that you can make multiple characters and build and that the game is largely based on its PvP/GvG content? There's LOTS more to do!

MASH 4077 said:
Yeah i know what you mean with the GW thing, once you reach lvl 20, its like, whats the point in continueing?? you should be able to keep going. But, with WoW, i am thinking of getting it too, but, i CANT pay the monthly fee, and it would take me 2 months to get enough money to pay for the cards. So, i guess i cant get it, unless they stop with the fees, which, i think they should do, becuase, i am sure they have enough money from just the 50$ the game cost, and with the monthly fees that people have already payed. So now, i think they are just watching the cash roll in. And they would probally get aloot of people buying the game after monthly fees gone, becuase thats one reason many people dont get it.

They have over 3.5 million players worldwide. That takes a lot of money to keep the servers up and maintained, as well as to pay the people who are constantly developing updates and new content.

Yeh, but how much money do they already have from people paying? i bet they have lots stored away, enough to last awhile. But i do understand..but 15$ a month!!! give me a break.

kraniac said:
The WoW chapter isn't terribly active as far as I can tell, and everyone I've grouped with so far is kind of stupid.

What WoW chaper? 7F or Toj? And the people in the guild are kind of stupid or just the other people not affiliated with CGA? Theres a world of difference there.

Yikes, that was way too easily misunderstood.

I wasn't talking about any guild mates-- after all, I just got in yesterday, so I haven't grouped with any of them yet. I was referring to people in the newbie zone that send me group invites to do a certain quest, let me buff them, then run off and do something completely different and leave me in the bottom of the dungeon to die.

Back