WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE!?!?!?!?

Raknor

lately NONE of the leaders hav been on, there are only 5 or 6 active players in the guild! does anyone know why

rak

I am sorry i have not been on, as a officer, i should be on more, but, i seem to have lost my internest in it, for the moment anyway. And everytime i get on, like no one is there, so i usually just get off.

Rumil Dimrill

Yea, I've noticed that also. I've given up on G v G and any other "team" competition. Don't count on me anymore. I am not quitting the guild, just going solo or whatever.

I am taking up fishing as a hobby again. I won't be on very much anymore.

For what it's worth, this kind of comments isn't making for a very attractive guild. Becoming a great guild takes work, sacrifice and a lot of effort. If I'm working my way up to Lv. 20 and there is no GvG or guild-organized PvP in sight, I might as well find another Christian guild. I don't want to do that, but if the people we do have aren't interested in making this a long-term success, then what's the point?

yeah, the game just didn't meet up to my standards i guess. I thought it was gonna be more like WoW, where you can fish and do all that stuff IN GAME. But i guess i didn't read up enough on it before i spent my 50$. So mainly i just mess around on the rpg part, i am even thinking of selling my account. I am not big into the PvP, if i want to play a PvP i will just go play a fps, i buy games like Guild Wars for the rpg part, but, gw was meant for PvP and i didn't know that till after i bought it.

Mr_Slice said:
For what it's worth, this kind of comments isn't making for a very attractive guild.
Agreed. Remember that three chapter staff members are away right now: Silver Sand and Gideon Whitestar until June 24, WildBillKickoff until June 23.

On a relate note: If anyone would like to help round up more Christian gamers to add to the guild, e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc and I'll send you a sample recruiting post you can modify and post on other forums that allow recruiting.

I am frustrated because there seems to be no coordination as to getting any practices up or training of people so we have a very strong PvP presence. It seems there is an "INSIDERS" group that knows about the PvP and GvG stuff.

I got GW for the PvP and GvG stuff. I left a small guild that I was the appointed leader of just so I could have a chance of PvP and GvG. Well, I even tried to get something going by having a Tombs nite. Even those who showed up didn't seem to be interested in it. Then the following thread was started:

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9893

I also was upset, but didn't say anything, that there was a GvG, but nobody seems to have known but the special "INSIDERS" group.

If this guild is only going to have the long standing members be part of PvP stuff then fine, state that clearly. But if this is a guild that encourages EVERYONE to take part, then maybe some rethinking needs to happen.

I even started characters that the guild needed and was low on. This is a game, and I don't want to blow this out of proporting in light of the ETERNAL truths that our Lord has clearly set forth, but it is disappointing that the part of GW that I wanted to be part of, is out of reach.

All I ask is that
1. Clearly state who is part of the GvG teams and what it takes to be a part of them.
2. State beforehand, if possible, the night that a GvG is going to take place.
3. Have some practices in Tombs or something so that people can learn team work and stuff.

If the guild is going to be heavy handed about who starts GvG, but doesn't communicate well about GvG battles, then don't expect people to be gun-ho about the guild in general.

Last edited:
Tek, I will gladly take the recruiting ball and run with it. However, I agree with the above poster that we need to decide as a chapter what our goals are just as soon as our leaders get back. I want to see this flourish. I've done a lot of searching today and we are pretty much one of a kind in Guild Wars. We have great opportunity here.

When the leaders return, things will start jumping again I'm sure.

I go afk a lot, so even though I am online with my character, I am not always at the computer. I know nothing of any of the PvP or GvG stuff that has gone on, other than snippets of chatter about it in Guildchat or here on the board. When I am on, I like to answer questions as I can... and hope to give up one night a week as a general helper (if I can stay at the computer long enough without interuptions, hee hee).

I check th forums atleast like 3 times a day (its summer time, not school) and i never saw anything about a GvG battle, i heard something about Tombs night, but sry to say, i had no idea what it was. Cus i have only done pvping like 2 times, and it was dum cus, without using teamspeak or some sort of comunication GvG or PvP is useless.

Guild wars looks like a really cool game, given ive have never played it. Great guilds do take work, I should know, Im in two of them :rolleyes: . Im not talking anout gank guilds... They are USUALLY filled with blood thristy mongrels and all they wanna do is Gank gank gank <from my expirience on MMO's>. Guild Wars is also a newer game. They will be implementing new things into it over time to make it more enjoyable. Stick with i,t and hold tight. You people have the power, the will and the knowhow to make a Great guild. A GREAT Christian Guild! Be steadfast and Strong, for somthing unbelieveably stong holds you guys together, somthing that those other ...so called "Uber" guilds... dont have.

Last edited:
I;d love to pla, but my PC is getting to hot and lcoks up when I'm in the middle of a mission, or just running around town for that matter, and it bugs me. Once I get a ne MoBo however I'll be back with a vengance.

Hi all,
I am new to the game and very excited about playing with other Christians. New people are getting this game all the time and playing with brothers and sisters in the Lord is a fantastic thing. With a little recruiting I am sure you could see great growth.

Personally, I cannot wait till some officers come back from vacation. I want to be invited so I can start to meet and play with you guys. I have been bouncing around guilds and usually get tired quick of the immature talk and vulgar language.

Anyways, I am excited you guys are doing this and cant wait to be a part of it.

ewoks, what is your name on GW? I CAN invite you, just not sure if the leaders want me to without there permission.

If it's in your job description, go for it. I thought being invited to the guild was just a final step once you were accepted into the ToJ. I mean, can you be a part of ToJ and then actually not be allowed to join a gaming chapter?

Mr_Slice said:
I mean, can you be a part of ToJ and then actually not be allowed to join a gaming chapter?

I have never seen anyone of the moderators or guild leader do that in the three years ive been a member. You would have to do somthing pretty big and bad to be booted from ToJ ( cant speak for the guild)... Read the ToJ ToS, and be sure to understand the rules for the guild.

Last edited:
Uhh, i dont think it would be a problem, i just want to be sure lol. But yah, i will invite you, just i am not on very much, so they might be wondering who invited you.

Ahh great, yeah i got accepted to ToJ and I sent my names to SoE but I think since they are on a mision trip they have yet to respond.

My main name is Micahel Ablaze .. I have a few others but I think that one name is all you need right? The alts will still show that I am online.

I will be on tonight if you happen to get this message soon. hehe

Thanks a ton, looking forward to it.

Back