Where do you recommend selling games? GameStop is not a valid option.

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I have a like new copy of Super Street Fighter IV for PS3 and a NIB (new in box) LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Bundle I'm looking to sell now and a like new copy of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition I'll be looking to sell as soon as the next SFIV DLC releases.

I haven't found any buyers on the CGA Forums and I really (really) don't want to take the time or jump through the hoops of selling stuff on eBay, especially just for a bundle and 2 games.

I've made my opinion of GameStop clear in previous posts, so I won't beat that dead horse here, but I'll just summarize by saying GameStop is not an option.

I understand I won't get full retail value for the games (duh), but I also don't want to sell them for a buck fifty and a kick in the teeth (so that rules Amazon Trade-In out as well).

Any suggestions?

I'd strongly prefer to sell the game and bundle rather than trade because my backlog is already crazy long and I'd just rather have the cash.

half.com isn't bad, but if you have an F.Y.E. near you they usually give pretty decent prices. That's where I sell my stuff anyway.

Back