When did you last play CS on the TOJ servers

sealcomm

Im a nut for NS. but i love to jump on the CS server all the way over in the great USA from australia and my 300+ ping just to see who's on? What are they like etc.

I saw elihu today for the first time. He died jumping around changing a clip when it 'looked' safe. Doh

So i was on today for a bout an hour me thinks.

I get a new Mboard this week, so hopefully i can get the mike to work and dazzle you with my Aussie accent.

cheers

sealcomm

An Australian, nice. I've been in Australia, very hot, alot of colorful bird-like parrots, and plastic money, what the heck?

Welcome, Sealcomm. Hope you have fun.

I played last night for the first time since...uh a couple weeks ago? Good to hear from you, Sealcomm...

ever day i jump on the cs server i look for new people so its great to see who plays and who comes to the forums aswell.

sealcomm

oh man i feel like a nut, it was last night ive played everyday for the past 2 weeks since i met you ToJ guys lol

i used to play that much.. but now i dont.. i'm too busy with.. uh... a device called the phone
tounge.gif
.. good fun.. and also talkin online
tounge.gif

Don't worry i was on there twice yesterday. Just for 10-20 min at a time, just seeing who's on, type g'day. Voice comms not working with any hl mod?? go figure. New motherboard arrives today. YEY so hopefull all my problems fixed.

And i'll be on again this arvo. Around 5pm australian central standard time. CST.

c u there

sealcomm

i think only once in the last 2 weeks,i have found no TOJ ers on our server when i've jumped on.

that's pretty cool me thinks

sealcomm

Last time I played CS? Heh. It was probably during our last game night.

Last time I pulled up the server in RCON to ban someone? About a week ago.

LOL

He's got the power.

Wouldn't know HOW to ban someone. Though im sure there are plenty out there than need it. HA:blues:

sealcomm

I have not had access to a computer than can play CS in a while....using a loaded-down-with-junk laptop
biggrin.gif

man it's been ages. Im at our church lan now, but the guys are in at youth at the moment, so im jumping on now.

cheers

sealcomm

I played about a week ago. I like UT better-- I play it almost every day. CS doesn't hold my interest much anymore.

CS still interests me among others.. probably only thing is starcraft that holds on
tounge.gif
as for the "when did u last play on server" i won't answer.

Back