Whats wrong with this picture?

Pabmeister

What's wrong with this picture? :O

Is it ...

A) Temporary isn't running customs?
B) The temporary server is at capacity while the main is empty?
C) Pab doesn't have enough favorites?
D) All of the above?
eta)pab can't spell above right the first time?

You decide!

Comon everyone lets go strutt our stuff in the brand spankin new toj server. Whats the point of 20 big old slots if we aren't fillin' em up?

Populate the server, man!

CS: 21 Slot server with 1 reserved slot ip-216.55.163.208:27015

Toj Custom maps: 16 slot server with 1 reserved slot ip-69.93.163.155:27017

Things have changed a bit since the posting. Stay Tuned for the changes. The server names will stay the same for now, as we have to work out some technical issues, most likely be a few days.

1 is east side, 1 is west side, which makes a difference on my ping.

100 ping minimum, on Temporary server (east)
50 ping minimum, on 216.55.163.208:27015 server (west)

Plus, no one knows about the other server, 216.55.163.208:27015, I didnt know about it either till it popped out on the Temporary Server.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as corp... I didn't even know it was there, though I have a 40ms ping on the temp and 50-60ms on the 20player... still not bad.

The reason we havent not extremely advertised the new 21 slot server is because of some issues with the computer itself, its not running very stable yet, you can play, but i dont know how well it will run under load yet. We will announce it fully hopefully be this weekend, but go ahead and spread the word and IP and get on and play.

The current toj Temp 16 slot server is staying standard map rotation until we clear up the issues. Once that is done, it will go to custom maps, i'm sure that will drive many people away to the standard maps server.

Thanks for clearning it up, talon =]
Silent, if you noticed that little bit i'm sure you also noticed that I edited :)
eta = Edited to add. In my origional post I had incorrectly spelt above, and as a joke for those who caught it before the edit or those who pieced it together.

Thanks again, talon!

oh yeah guys umm just to let you know the Temperary server is located in Texas (central not east) and the dedicated is located in cali (west)

Oh yeah, but we can enjoy our low ping for a bit, as the new box will be in new york. This is all temporary for now.

my coulded mind

I think you meant, Clouded mind.

umm just to let you know the Temperary server is located in Texas (central not east)

Its still east(Southeast) from where I'm currently living.

as the new box will be in new york. This is all temporary for now.

From your Gaming Service Provider, or from someone's box that lives in New York?

Ragging on someones spelling allways feels good, eh?
It's okay. At least I can make spelling mistakes in four languages :)

Back