What's up?

Of course we remember you! I've been active on Begeren Colony since last October. It's a RP-PvE server where we have our Republic guild. Some of use have also rolled toons on the Empire side. Our Republic guild probably averages three online right now. You're welcome to come join us! A lot of people are playing as Free-to-play players. You'd be considered as a Preferred player since you had a subscription and bought the game.

Alright! I'll start on Begeren Colony. I had to start a new account because it won't let me change my display name. I don't have a display name yet, and I forgot my password, and I can't change it without a display name. Some sort of weird glitch I guess. :/ But I started a new account with the display name Suiran, and I'll be on today!

Alright! I'll start on Begeren Colony. I had to start a new account because it won't let me change my display name. I don't have a display name yet, and I forgot my password, and I can't change it without a display name. Some sort of weird glitch I guess. :/ But I started a new account with the display name Suiran, and I'll be on today!
I'd give them a call. Since you had previously purchased the game and had a subscription, you'd be classified as a Preferred status player vs Free-to-play. You get some benefits for that. Eventually you may be able to transfer your toons off Bastion, or wherever you have them, to Begeren.

You should be able to try and log into your account online and do a forgot password to get back into your original account and get your display name.

Let us know your character name and whether you create a toon on the pub or imp side.

I'd give them a call. Since you had previously purchased the game and had a subscription, you'd be classified as a Preferred status player vs Free-to-play. You get some benefits for that. Eventually you may be able to transfer your toons off Bastion, or wherever you have them, to Begeren.

You should be able to try and log into your account online and do a forgot password to get back into your original account and get your display name.

Let us know your character name and whether you create a toon on the pub or imp side.

Will do. Sorry about taking so long to reply, the past two weeks have been insane.

Back