WHATS UP

Not a ton. I've been busy with college stuff and TOR still looks pretty far away from release.

We are still here anxiously awaiting any tiny scrap of information BioWare releases. =]

Well then it looks like im not the only one busy with school...does anyone know of a release date yet.

Nothing more than was previously stated. The only information we know is that they are shooting for spring 2011.

So just out of curiosity, I know that bioware has divulged a minute amount of information about the end-game but does anyone know if it is mostly pvp, pve, or rvr based?

There has been a little hinting about group PvE in endgame "flashpoints" which I would guess to mean that there will be PvE raids if nothing else. Since the game has a large focus on story, I would guess that PvE will be a large part of it. That said, they have also released some PvP information, so there will definitely be both. I don't think you can say at this point which aspect of the game will be stronger, but both PvP and PvE should be available. There has been no mention of RvR yet.

LOL sorry im back but i was elected on board of another gaming group and everyone kinda quite so I have busy with that lately. So my question is the same as befor....whats up?

The game is available for pre-order, if you didn't catch that already. Interest in the guild has picked up a bit.

At the upcoming Gamescom TOR will be showing an endgame raid. They call them Operations. Not sure the faction they will show but I hope it's ours.

Thanks for the welcome back! Now that I have stuff settled down and all university stuff handed in and ready for fall I should have more time to be on here. When the link comes out for the raid you should post it here.

Back