whats up with starcraft

G

80% of the games I join everyone allies up in the end, and if u say no everyone attacks u. What happened to both teams fighting to the end, those were the good old days.

haha, backstabbing... thats fun to do... Anyway, I dunno Jo. If you play real maps (not zero clutter) you will usually play the better people that fight to the bitter end. I'll never ally up. The worst thing is when you play the losers with a disconnect hack. If you start winning, they will disconnect you from battlenet/the game before you win. I hate that, I gotta look for a utility to counter that one of these days... Then theres the map hackers, which are a little less annoying, and then once I saw a chat hacker, who would see my team's allied chat. That wasn't annoying that was pretty funny...

yeah this morning I was playing I was playing and the guy was everyone allie up, and I was like no I'm doing good whats the point. And he was like if u don't allie up I'll start lagging. Then suddenly, his name pops up lagging, and I couldn't drop him. Then 30s later he stops lagging and is like allie up now or I'll start again. Then he lagged again. And it was so annoying, because u can't leave the game while he's lagging.:(

If you like playing with them, add them to your friends list.
If you don't like them for being annoying, or cheating, or hacking, or just rude, squelch them!

Thats what I do, ahahaha.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And it was so annoying, because u can't leave the game while he's lagging.:(

But you can quit the game from Alt+Ctrl+Del.

Starcraft OWNS!

You should try playing different types of games. Like if you play maps that not alot of ppl play, you won't have the room filled with run of the mill players that have all the bad ethic that make you want to quit playing on b-net. If you play 1v1, you have less chances to find those ppl too.
If a guy wants to lag hack to win, let him, most of us have a few wins due to disconnects anyway.
If he doesn't care about the honesty of his record, then so be it, leave and go play some more. Go play some other game and get better, or rock the next guy, or go die and watch a replay. Just leave. I don't want to leave either, but try to keep the big picture in mind. It's just your record. You can have a loss record and the people you play with will still know how good you are. Everybody that doesn't know you would only meet you in a game anyway, where they will be tasting your skills. I like good records too, but don't care to much about it if it will frustrate your progress in getting better.

Gr4s3 & P4yc Brothers

Funny, versed a nubby hacker who couldn't find a spot to drop and got really stressed out lol. I had my whole based covered with cannons after i found out he was countering my rushes almost too perfectly. I ended up triple dropping him wiht reavers, dragoons, zealots, and DTs. I did ruin his econ earlier with a psi storm of high templar..

I did get disconnected once in a while.. so thats the discon hack. i should watch out for that.

I still like having a fun-time with UMS once in a while. But still BGH, The hunters, and LT is fun
smile.gif

Most of the 'nubby hackers' I've played were on UMS maps. I only play UMS cause I like their maps, like Shooter Games with full mods or Strategy games with full mods.

Plus my 26 disconnects werent from 'discon hack', they were reg disc.
mad.gif

I rule at most UMS maps, defense games mostly. I can still play melee/ffa, but its been almost......well my last ladder date; Loss at 6/21/2002 10:36
smile.gif

Heh. Backstabbing is only one of the many, many reasons I almost abandoned Starcraft. Fortunately, I decided to establish Tribe of Judah (as a Starcraft clan, originally) instead, and the rest is history!

I'd suggest only playing with people you know; Battle.net has improved, but the players haven't. Playing matches with strangers is still the digital equivalent of jogging through Central Park at three in the morning dressed in a suit made of dollar bills.

My suggestions: add as many ToJ members to your Friends list as you can find, stop by channel "op cga" on US West or East (even though there's no longer a bot in either channel), and try to schedule game nights with other forum members. Starcraft may be seven years old (seven, right?) but it's still the greatest real-time strategy game available today.

Tribe of Judah is an awesome resource for Christian gamers--take advantage of it!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Aug. 29 2004,1:55)]Tribe of Judah is an awesome resource for Christian gamers--take advantage of it!
smile.gif
This is a gaming community?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Aug. 30 2004,7:32)]This is a gaming community?
Well, yes, but I'd also call it a resource on which Christian gamers can draw. Perhaps it would be more accurate to call it a gathering of resources. Servers, forums, and, most importantly, wise and intellient people eager to share their smarts. We've been blessed with so much and it would be awesome to see more people using those resources with which we've been blessed.

biggrin.gif

Back