What's the Deal, Yo?

We cannot control attraction, but we can control love. Physical attraction and love are two very very different things. We choose who we love.

I think you're mistaking agape love with carnal love - attraction is quite different from the "you smile and the sun comes out" sort of love I was referring to. The kind of love where no matter how much distance is between you, there's still this connection that means you're never apart.

You can choose who you LIKE but not who you LOVE.

but you can "choose" its just a matter of whether it is true, you can convince your self of a lie that you love someone, but then is it really love, or is it lust, what is that? how often is it that someone may get married and say the love eachother then 5 years later new eye candy comes up and they now "love them" and stopped loving you...... its all about truth, you can convince your self very easily of a lie, but truth is harder to find. Just remember dont unevenly yoke your self....

You can decide you BELIEVE you love someone, but you can't decide whether you actually do or not, as you say LoJ. The problem with love is that it's an overused word in society today.

People "love" that new single, love your outfit darling and love chocolate icecream... ;)

there are different kinda of love, friendship(phil-something) , erotic (eros), and self sacrificing (agape)

sorry I don't know the greek behind them

Back