What's going on in here?

As long as youve never gotten one I believe you can use it. I'll send you one if you want lol. I could use a free month :p

Feel free to send Scrolls of Rez to the following email addresses, please and thank you :) (This is Xion's brother) We not sure if we would play with you guys due to the $25 transfer cost, but we would like to :)

nahog1 AT gmail DOT com
xiontawa AT gmail DOT com
alohangel516 AT gmail DOT com

Thank you again :)

I'll send a scroll of rez to alohangel516 AT gmail DOT com

Perfect timing cause my wow account expires on the 20th and I don't have the cash to renew it right now haha.

We can spread the love/free wow around

Last edited:
If no one else plans on sending a scroll I'll also send one to nahog1 AT gmail DOT com, but I don't wanna "steal" 2 months of WoW haha. Just let me know one way or another :p

Some of us are having issues accepting the scrolls even though our accounts have been inactive for over 90 days... :(

if you have ever used a res scroll in the past its nul and void. I used a res 2 years ago and took a year off wow and couldn't use another.

if you have ever used a res scroll in the past its nul and void. I used a res 2 years ago and took a year off wow and couldn't use another.

Yeah...I figured after a while it would let you...but even 3 years ago still counts :p Thanks for the effort everyone...

You can use multiple scrolls. You just can't have Lich King on your account (only original WoW accounts)

You can use multiple scrolls. You just can't have Lich King on your account (only original WoW accounts)

That is not what the CSR from Blizzard said...they said on the forums that you can only ever accept one, even though they haven't updated the page/email, all accounts work... :p

I don't think you will have to worry about raiding with Redeemed right now. There is a lot of other things we do nor are most raids longer than two hours. I would like to see ICC done in an evening, but most of us do not want to put that kind of time into it. Game is changing and most are waiting to see what shakes out of the tree next, watching it ripen as it teases us until Pearl Harbor Day. I hope to be here!

If I wanted to start a new account for myself or a grandson or friend, I would have to pay $20 for vanilla, $30 for BC, $40 for WotLK and now $50 for Cat... That concerns me. I am not able to pay that much for much of anything and I am certain that a game for which I pay not only ISP fees for but am one of many million paying approximately $15/mo for the game. To be honest, I'd rather pay $140 to a guide for a day on the White River or out in the deer woods. Personally, one day Blizz will run themselves out of business.

You can buy the batttle chest which includes vanilla and BC for $30 and wrath for $38, but yeah still expensive. I would hope they are going to make another battle chest type setup for newcomers after Cata comes out so its not $100 to get going.

Back