Whatchu been at, Piano?

Pianoforte

So, since I've been afk for a LONG time, I thought I'd throw an update and what's going down with me and what I've been doing.

First, the bad news. I'm still unemployed. Job searching sucks. Internet job search sites are garbage. My parents are still driving me bonkers. However, the divorce is nearly final, so I'm hoping things can improve on that front, soon. Still working the old job from high school so I can (barely) pay the bills. It's not fun, but it's pseudo-functional.

However, I've been filling much of time with some things I enjoy. I watch too much Youtube. I finally beat Final Fantasy XIII and been thoroughly enjoying the postgame content. And....Melee. Super Smash Bros. Melee consumes me. I love it and practice it nearly every day. Some day, I'll upload some matches onto Youtube or something and link 'em here so you can see what I'm spending all this time doing lol

My health is good and my morale is still high enough to keep at it. Job searching and frustrating and feels like a dead end road sometimes, but I have good reasons to not give up and don't plan to anytime soon. What at least none of you should be interested to hear though is that I very well may be able to play again...as early as next week!

Sooooooo, maybe I'll see you guys again, soon. 'Til then, <3s *s and Horseshoes to all.

P.S.: Grats on LK kill. Wear that title with pride, yo.
P.S.S.: Fierce is a nooblet.

So, since I've been afk for a LONG time, I thought I'd throw an update and what's going down with me and what I've been doing.

First, the bad news. I'm still unemployed. Job searching sucks. Internet job search sites are garbage. My parents are still driving me bonkers. However, the divorce is nearly final, so I'm hoping things can improve on that front, soon. Still working the old job from high school so I can (barely) pay the bills. It's not fun, but it's pseudo-functional.

However, I've been filling much of time with some things I enjoy. I watch too much Youtube. I finally beat Final Fantasy XIII and been thoroughly enjoying the postgame content. And....Melee. Super Smash Bros. Melee consumes me. I love it and practice it nearly every day. Some day, I'll upload some matches onto Youtube or something and link 'em here so you can see what I'm spending all this time doing lol

My health is good and my morale is still high enough to keep at it. Job searching and frustrating and feels like a dead end road sometimes, but I have good reasons to not give up and don't plan to anytime soon. What at least none of you should be interested to hear though is that I very well may be able to play again...as early as next week!

Sooooooo, maybe I'll see you guys again, soon. 'Til then, <3s *s and Horseshoes to all.

P.S.: Grats on LK kill. Wear that title with pride, yo.
P.S.S.: Fierce is a nooblet.

Woot! We need more piano in the guild!

Also more cowbell.

NANO WOOO!

But hey....i know the job things is hard but A LOT of people are in the same boat so don't feel like a failure or anything....it's just really hard right now for everyone unemployed.

What at least none of you should be interested to hear though is that I very well may be able to play again...as early as next week!

:D:D:D:D yea! sorry the job hunt is so frustrating though.

MoreCowbell.jpg

Hey man, I'm praying that the job comes soon! Keep your head up! And come play the FFXIV Beta with me!!!

Back