What time is it where you are? Time Zone Survey

What's your time zone?

• Total voters

Brydon

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Maybe everyone already knows this but me, but I'm curious to see where our guild is spread. What's your time zone and when do you like to play?

I am on almost every night from 9:00-12:00 Eastern.

I'm on occasionally during the day too. Just depends on what projects I got in front of me at the time.

That is until I start school again in January. :)

Haha, I'm sure you want my home time zone rather than the "British Summer Time" zone :p

I voted for Pacific. Woot woot!

I'm Pacific Time.

I'm in game - usually early morning or late evening, depending on the day.

Oops ya missed one for the Canadians in Newfoundland. We have some in that time zone. Oh well just kick 'em to the curb in Other I guess.:p I am on retired time that didn't get in there either.

Executive order #4592: Pacific Time Zone must win. Or else..

Should we tell Stc it's not a competition? Or just give him a prize and call it good?

And we have New Foundlanders? See these are the kinds of things you learn when you put up a poll.

Didn't miss Newfoundland, missed the entire east coast of Canada. Atlantic Time and Nfld Time.

Other: Atlantic (-4 GMT)

So we've got...

Reets in Canada - Atlantic (GMT-4)
Koeril in Ukraine (?) (GMT+2)

and process of elimination leads us to deduce

OrryW in Newfoundland (GMT-3?)

See? We're learning stuff about our guild!

Biblica & I (Bick/Klaatu -- PST) are on when we can. Because of Biblica's disabilities, our game time together is limited. I play Klaatu when she is unable to play or while she is resting. I make me available for her. I am sorry I am not on TS to often or grp when I am on; where our PC's are, she relaxes/sleeps on the couch as I play. I/we would love to grp up with those we can... My play time varies, time zones are only a processed dimension that I/we try to overcome as we/I can.

I have many crafting materials ( I craft when I can) which I love making available to those who make that time for. I loved crafting in others games we played... right now, just stepping back a bit to make sure Biblica *Sandra* is doing OK

Prayers to all!

Stephen

Koeril in Ukraine (?) (GMT+2)

and process of elimination leads us to deduce

OrryW in Newfoundland (GMT-3?)

Yes ... and also from the "get to know your guildies thread ...

Name: Orry

He is from where I grew up :)

Koeril is correct, I'm in Nova Stocia, which is currently -3 UTC due to daylight savings time, Newfoundland is currently -2:30 UTC since its timezone is displaced by half an hour not a full hour.

That's sort of how they named Canda, Koeril. They put a bunch of letters in a hat and pulled 'em out.

"What's it say, hoser?"
"C, eh. N, eh. D, eh"

(I'm sure Canadians have NEVER heard that one)

lol

It is becoming clearer why I seldom find guildies when I go on at 9:00pm - 10:00pm Pacific - the have all gone to bed on the east coast.

RyanB: can't say I've ever heard that myself.

Stc95: each Canadian counts for about 10 Americans :) since you have that many more people.

lol

It is becoming clearer why I seldom find guildies when I go on at 9:00pm - 10:00pm Pacific - the have all gone to bed on the east coast.

Since Biblica & I are PST too, we so try to get on later as you; however, her condition is such that after a long day, it is sometimes hard to sit in a chair for a period of time.

Back