lets see...
Ps2 X2
GameCube
Gameboy Advanced and Color i think
Wii
Ps3
PsP X3 (bros and me)
i think we still have our N64
and PC X2 (for games X3 for anything else.)
now my fav.... i think its hanging between wii and Ps3 for the 2 games ive been playing lately. Metroid Prime 3 and Untold Legends Dark Kingdom. both rock!!! but i also like my cube for super smash bros and ToS, and my gba for my pokemon games and the Ps2 for my dragon game.... so hard to choose! ME LOVE THEM ALL!!!! hehehehe

PC, why? it ends out being cheap because it is a all in one deal; gaming, school, work, social networks, chatting, everything all in one, plus i have Console controllers in general.

Systems I would NOT own: XBox and XBox 360

I agree.

PC, why? it ends out being cheap because it is a all in one deal; gaming, school, work, social networks, chatting, everything all in one, plus i have Console controllers in general.

Because some games are better to use a controller/guncon than a keyboard and mouse.

Last edited:
-Sega Genesis
-N64
-PS2
-Gamercube
-Wii
-PC
Over all the holidays and birthdays i have spent over at least $1,000 on games. 19 years of junk (which i still play):D

my:
ps2 - because i can sit back and relax and have a classic relaxing gaming experience
gamecube - because i own n00bs at SSBM
PC - Because i love all my pc games that are viewable via x-fire
mac - cuz WoW is playable.

For years, the only thing I had was a PC. And PC games are cool. But I'm trying to branch out and I have my first ever console game system:

A PS3. It's pretty cool! Any again my plee to any PS3 gamers out there, add me as a friend on the PS3 network. Alias = AVSkillet. The games I have are listed in my Sig.

I have recently added a Wii and a PS3 into my arsenal (got lucky with a promotion at Best Buy on that one).

Zazzy I'll add you to my list next time I get on, my tag is [toj.cc]bg. I'll be picking up COD4 or UT3 soon, and Motorstorm came with my system, so those are all my online capable games other that Madden 2007 (which you can pick up for $10 almost anywhere now I think).

As for the Wii, I hope to grab up DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 soon, so if anyone has it or plans on getting it we can fight online :D

I'll also have to remember to put my Wii number into the thread later :D

Last edited:
I have recently added a Wii and a PS3 into my arsenal (got lucky with a promotion at Best Buy on that one).

I'll be picking up COD4 or UT3 soon, and Motorstorm came with my system, so those are all my online capable games other that Madden 2007 (which you can pick up for $10 almost anywhere now I think).

Ha! Yeah, I picked up Madden '07 as well, mostly because it's usually nice to have a football game around and it was cheap. I've only played it once.
UT3 is coming to my home via gamefly at the moment so I'll probably get that after Christmas. And if I really love it, I'll use some of my gift cards to buy the game.

Back