What systems do you own?

SirThom

What game systems do you own? Which is your favorite, and why?

Mine:

~ PC
~ Wii - This is my favorite because of the new gaming techniques introduced with it, and the Virtual Console is awesome.
~ Xbox 360 (broken)

ok the list is:

Ps1
Xbox -- fully modded of course
Gamecube - my favorite cuz "NINTENDO ROXORZ!!!"
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy advanced
Nintendo DS

PopCorn

PS2 - Doesn't ever work, which is bad for my Budokai 3 binges
Xbox - Still love it, I have always been one of those "Xbox makes better quality games" although, I think for RPG fans, PS2 is better
Gamecube - Love it. Mario Party is much much fun, and so is Wallace and Gromit :D

At the in-laws: Genesis, NES, and Atari :D old school

Nintendo 64: just 2 games, BattleTanx: Global Assault and Resident Evil 2...I wished I brought more.

Sega Saturn: is my favorite since I can play classic games that I used to play from the Arcade machines; Virtua Cop 1, Sega Rally, Virtua Fighter 2, Daytona USA, etc.

Sega Dreamcast: for favorite games, Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

I don't have one, but I really like the Dreamcast. Too bad it didn't do better -- bad timing on Sega's part.

Desktop PC is all I've got, and all I ever had. (Aside from two old laptops and a couple old desktops and one reaaaally old Mac)

I don't have one, but I really like the Dreamcast. Too bad it didn't do better -- bad timing on Sega's part.

Though, when I brought the Sega Saturn and 3 months later, everything for the Saturn is GONE! :mad:

I wanted to get Panzer Dragoon Zwei and Virtual On! :(

My games are still good, especially Guardian Heroes! However, it would of been better if I owned the Stunner for the Saturn, playing Virtua Cop 1 & 2 is very hard on the controller, even though I've mastered the game.

I forget to mention, though, its not a classic system, PS2. Funny thing is, both from my DC and PS2, I own Marvel Vs Capcom 2. :cool:

Last edited:
  1. PC (desktop)
  2. Dreamcast
  3. Playstation 1
  4. Gameboy Advance SP
  5. PC (notebook)
  6. Playstation 2
  7. Wii

I've got a PC, gamecube, original nintendo, xbox, 360, and bunch of gameboys.

My favorite system is my 360 for one game: Viva Pinata. It's the only game I can play with my girlfriend, and that makes it worth the $400 price tag!

... oh yeah, and Halo 3 :p

Nes
Super Nes
Nes Ultra 64
Playstation 2
PC

...and the best system of all my imagination! :)

Back