What Levels?

we have a cornicopia of levels :D

I've just been looking for an excuse to use a colorful adjective. Yeah, im bored while at school and on break.

Draaco said:
we have a cornicopia of levels :D

I've just been looking for an excuse to use a colorful adjective. Yeah, im bored while at school and on break.

Dude, I seriously want to get in on this...My wife and I have been trying to find a good WoW guild with friendly people in it for a while..we're stoked to find this!!

Where can I find more info? Like...server?

GhostPoet said:
Dude, I seriously want to get in on this...My wife and I have been trying to find a good WoW guild with friendly people in it for a while..we're stoked to find this!!

we're on the stonemaul server.

you need to sign up at ToJ first. then once you've been approved just whisper either Goblit, Osyris, Klangdon in game to get a guild invite.

www.toj.cc is where you sign up to join if you havent already.

Welcome mate!

GhostPoet said:

You got it, get on Stonemaul, and talk with one of us recruiters, or anyone with a Redeemed tag!

Join US!
Just follow the instructions

We’ll see you online.

Ok! My wife and I made two Alliance characters on Stonemaul.

My name is Feorath and my wifes name is Avelisa.

Please look us up! :) We'll keep an eye out for recruiters as well.

Gonna be strange being on a PvP server..I hope the general players aren't annoying :p

Last edited:
hi there

I am only lvl 20 and would be glad to come your way and help you advance quickly. give a shout.

Paddy
aka Cyntris lvl 20 priest

GhostPoet said:
Gonna be strange being on a PvP server..I hope the general players aren't annoying :p
I recommend creating a Horde character on Cenarius (if character creation has been re-enabled) and joining Mustard Seed Conspiracy (Tribe of Judah's Horde guild). It's a smaller guild with less activity, but I find it relaxing to roam the Barrens with my Tauren Shaman now and then.

If you decide to create a character on Cenarius, add "Yiska" to your Friends list and send me a tell when you see me in-game.

Ok, we made Horde on that server. My name is Eorath. WE'll keep looking for you.

As for not as active...we'll change that! ;)

Back