• AQ 40

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Onyxia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camm option - PVP

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

foxbeast

What is your favorite Pre-BC raid? Molten Core.... Zul Gurub... Black Wing Lair... Naxxaramas... AQ 20.... AQ40... Onyxia... Which is your favorite?

honestly ive done alot of isntances upto 40, and VC has always been fun

I voted for MC just because we had so much good times in there:) I still miss getting together with 39 friends on a friday night and working together. I would still like to go back and do Naxx and aq40 though too, and really like to pwn bwl since it got the better of us back then:p

I still remember getting first kill notifications from Kammy as they (being A Team) progressed through BWL, AQ40 and Naxx.

Would be nice to field a full 40 and go back to MC party land, or clear BWL for the first, or start getting everybody their AQ40 only mounts, and go through Naxx. Actually, would be fun to go through ZG and AQ20 again.

I remember our first ever forray into ZG...7 people, cleared all the way to Venoxis.

My favorite pre-bc raid was black wing lair, i have only done, MC, Onyxia ( have done it so much now its boring lol) Black wing lair. I only went to AQ20 once, 4 o clock in the morning, A day before BC came out lol. We downed 1 boss, was going to go on than somebody LEEROYJENKINS!!!! It was over in a blink of an eye. I really wish i could have expierienced the raiding days.

Naxx is overrated. AQ40 is fun because warlocks get to tank!

Although... Priests mind control mobs to tank a boss in Naxx.

Naxx is overrated. AQ40 is fun because warlocks get to tank!

Although... Priests mind control mobs to tank a boss in Naxx.

The instructor...woohoo. I never did get to MC a mob to tank in Naxx, I just got to heal all the mobs.

Kinda reminds me of the days I use to camp STV and trouble the horde...oh the good ol' WoW days...how I miss them...

Back