What is your favorite class?

amber4099

What would you say is your favorite class to play so far? I have only really played hunter to a higher level. I have some other class toons but I haven't played them up passed like level 12 yet. I was just wondering what other people like and what they think are the best strengths of their favorite class.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my priest. I've played her since early 2005. Every once in awhile I hop on my Rogue, who was my first toon. I also have a lock I play even more rarely!

I liked my warlock, it was my first toon and I didnt know the game well so I kinda gave up on him at 40 and levellled a rogue to 60 and then 70 but I think I had the most fun when I went back to the warlock and ecentually got him up to 65 before I lost that account. I also liked my hunter and ended up making that my first alt after my pally tank I got now but I still kinda wish I had levelled up another warlock instead hehe. I have a LOT of fun on my pally tank though and probably wouldn't give that up unless for some reason I just couldn't keep him as my main.

So basically I have fun with almost any character lol, I enjoy healing on my wife's priest once in awhile when needed, I used to do it more often back in BC when a healer was needed. I was actually on my wifes toon healing the MT when the guild first downed HKM:p

I have a 65 mage I haven't touched since I lost my rogue though, for some reason I never got into being such a squishy agro machine:p

Oh yeah and DK's are pretty fun to play around on but I didn't like playing a melee DPS class after BC when I raided on my rogue so I wouldn't get back in that boat heh. So me personally would not level a DK to 80 for end game, but they are a lot of fun to play around on.

I am completely enamored with the DK. I have played all the major MMOs and leveled a toon to max in most of them. I would still say that my EQ2 Brigand was my favorite class ever, but this is followed closely by the DK. (and the EQ1 bard in there somewhere) The DK truly feels Heroic. I think the rune mechanics and the longer skill rotations are fun. It is the type of class that anyone can do well with it, but leet players with finesse and forward thinking can really make this class standout among their peers. I love that in a class.

There are so many toys that give a real "fun factor" like: running on your mount over water, extreme mount speed, a group run speed aura, a perma pet (if wanted), crazy AoE fun, self heals, a grappling hook, a dark-look, and of course platemail+2handers topped off with creepy spell animations.

I look forward to making this toon into an ubertank. In the game of WoW I have found that I am best in a tanking role and enjoy it the most. I am bummed I ditched my Paladin but this DK has more then filled the void.

Last edited:
Druids are where its at!!! :) If you can get past the 1-30 drag then its pretty fun.. Mostly because you can heal tank or dps with a switch of gear and a respec :)

Mages r da best! Tanks and healers r boring, but i get 2 walk around and cast many spells! Also, i thot it was pretty funny that i named my gnome DK Deathgnight

My personal favorite is the Shaman (enhancement spec to be specific). I like having the options that it gives at high end the spirit wolves make up for a lot. With them and an elemental in play you have a good three man going.

Back