What happened to my Iconic Pally? Tebran say it isin't so!!!!

ewoksrule

No Divine Intervention?!?!?
No Bubble Hearth?!?!

I heard some of you say the patch made it like a new game, but I lost some unique "fun" toys and I feel kinda sad about it. Do we have a guild counselor I can have some therapy time with?

They clearly saw how OP Tebran was with spamming such abilities and must have removed it for balance purposes.

Because every time I suddenly stop auto-running there's a dead pally somewhere...

The pally now reminds me of the open beta pally back in 2004. You know when we had a strike baseline across all talent trees before the last minute change to the seal system for release. Ok, maybe only I remember that. Blizz! Why did it take 6 years to realize that having only one melee ability until you hit the upper levels would be fun to level with...

Tanking AOE threat loss is annoying and requires more work. Before you could just make sure you were using your max DPS AOE abilities on cooldown to tank. Now you have to do that, plus watch holy power and switch targets throughout the entire fight. I guess it is our penance for being eleviated to face roll tanking after being unable to tank in vannilla (unless you were crazy like me and tanked vanilla).

I haven't tried healing yet so not much to comment there. I was already a FoL/Holy Shock haste healer pre patch so it looks like nothing much changed for that playstyle. Bonus, more healing abilities and even some AOEish healing.

Back