What happened to 7Seals?

S

smeeg125

Used to be a starcraft clan along time ago...would like to know if anyone remembers me
smile.gif
im playing warcraft 3 now..but i got no friends to play with
sad.gif

I went by Chazy and Smeeg125 in starcraft..if anyone remembers me, hi 7tek and daniel
smile.gif
/wave

Jon!! Wow long time no see bro
smile.gif

what games are you playing nowadays?

Hiya there
smile.gif

I'm the leader of ToJ StarCraft chapter. Ur allus welcome to our chapter whenever ;) give us a visit!

hi smeeg, long time no see.
i have wc3 but i don't play it cause i find the engine too different than what i'm used to.
do you play regular or the FT expansion?

I'm playing the FT exp. Finally getting the hang of it....so used to starcraft, wc3 uses hero units and stuff..took awhile for me to get used to that
tounge.gif

hey Chaz,

I remember you... the question is.. do you remember me?

hehe i havent poked my head in here for quite a while :(kinda sad... im curious what happened to all the 'old' folks)
smile.gif

I dont think i've played any video games in a long time... i played a game of warcraft in december... hehe starcraft has been a while. University is just way too busy, and i have a horrible habit of finding more productive things to do with my spare time. Maybe i'll have time next summer.. hehe

-Pete

(PS, anyone reading this who knows/remembers me... drop me a line! icq 42630110, email plloyd@engmail.uwaterloo.ca... maybe i'll be able to find time for a game of good ol SC, or war3... whatever's the in thing nowadays)

Argh, now I know why the name LionOfJudah reminded me of something Starcrafty.

Greetings, gentlemen.

Back